Attacks in Paris

article-2141312-130226D6000005DC-567_634x523.jpg
She's got trotters

Bet they shat themselves when France were dropping 20 bombs of light on their shit hole huts and blowing their limbs off. Hope the blasts didn't instantly kill, rather blow their limbs off and left them to bleed out in the rubble whilst their skin burns.

should use mustard gas on the cunts

Agreed. It has no negative impact so what is the issue? Some people aren't content unless they can make others feel as helpless as themselves.

It just comes across as jumping on the fake bandwagon

changing the background of your profile pic to a french flag with the picture being lads in nando's, or girls in bikinis. Its complete bullsh*t. If people genuinely cared they would donate money to help the injured or something more useful but the reality is they don't actually give a crap and are doing so to boost there ego.

changing the background of your profile pic to a french flag with the picture being lads in nando's, or girls in bikinis. Its complete bullsh*t. If people genuinely cared they would donate money to help the injured or something more useful but the reality is they don't actually give a crap and are doing so to boost there ego.
No it doesn't, i haven't changed my background but i know people who have. Its a tiny 10 second thing that most do because they want to show some kind of support, most of the people who do it will also donate money. You just have a cynical way of looking at it as it helps you to generalise a large amount of people enabling you to feel better than them. Thats the bluemmon way it seems so no doubt i'll be rounded on by chronic posters.

Do us a favour Mark and tell me how to change it back - I'm beginning to feel a right **** here mate ;)

i put it to you mate every single atrocity/tragedy that you have seen on whatever media source that you haven't given to the reality is that you also don't give a crap and don't care, you may not have changed a status or whatever but the outcome is the same

Starting to get pretty sick of the clamour to show how sad they are at the events. Some pillock has drove his Piano 400 miles to play "imagine" ffs, could he not have just borrowed one ?
Is it just me that finds this stuff uncouth ? Ok light your candle and make sure the BBC cameras see you Mr arseface but come on.

One fella putting a candle down saw a camera was there when he was getting up and he stopped and got back down and started to stick his bottom lip out.
He was defo getting ready to go before noticing the press camera.

Dunno where i am going with this, just wanted to note my distaste at this type of thing.

Well said bud... It's like every Muppet on my Facebook is pressuring me into a guilt trip to have the French flag as my profile picture... With messages from people asking why I haven't yet to do it.....

Having to justify to morons why I will freely mourn in my own way and not conform to almost fascist like procedures.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.