Attacks in Paris

Welcome to the start of WW3!

Seems coordinated so must be a terrorist attack.

Won't be long till it hits England, could possibly spill into a civil war as well, give the racists/anti-Semitics any excuses to start trouble with Muslims and they'll take it!

That's a horrendous post in my opinion. Wanting to feel safe going for a meal on a plane doesn't make you a racist.

Fucking right wing out in force. Do they forget there's was thousands of terrorist attacks including plenty in Europe way before the refugee crisis. Do they forget the 7/7 attacks in London was carried out by terrorists born and bred in this country ?

How can this ever be stopped ??!

It can't.

Millions believe in Islam and a tiny tiny fraction (still huge in numbers) want to kill those that don't believe in there religious views.

They are spread globally all over the world. We can only prevent so many attacks

It will take decades to eradicate terrorism if ever.

It's very simple. No more immigration from those countries.

Boots on the ground in Syria. Shoot to kill. Anyone involved with Isis dies. Anyone who provides material support dies. Public executions in the town squares to let them know what happens to Isis sympathizers.

Or accept airplane and stadium bombings every month.

It started before ten years ago

I agree but the last 5 years have seen a change with the rise of Isis and i have a horrible feeling that the next 5 years are going to escalate further.

Oh shit, they are now talking about 100 hostages.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.