Attendance for Dortmund? Also banners/flares/inflatables?

How about a "Shut the f*ck up Watzke" banner? Just like Bayern last year, he has to mouth off again about our owners.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en/news/1716/champions-league/2012/10/02/3418185/-" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en/news/1716/champi ... /3418185/-</a>

Rosstoss14 said:
I've heard the Dortmund fans are nuts, we need to get a few whole stadium chants going to make it a good one. I'm sure us lot in the SS will get them going. Can't wait.
They're nuts alright, as they smash all our seats up. lovely bunch.

Looks class! We need to do it!

bluebannana said:
MCFCpassion said:
bluebannana said:
hopefully there are some flares and smoke bombs, the blue flare in mary ds last year was class. Lets be like the dortmund fans and show them a good atmosphere. Im hoping one day we see the south stand like the ultra stands in europe.....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ja4oplwLCik[/youtube]

brilliant video. dont know why people cant find blue flares tbh. Imagine the lights out with the ground full of them would be great

Kenney_The_Blue said:

bluebannana said:
MCFCpassion said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ja4oplwLCik[/youtube]

brilliant video. dont know why people cant find blue flares tbh. Imagine the lights out with the ground full of them would be great

It isn't brilliant - it's embarrassing.
Most footage of other club's 'Ultras' shows at least hundreds if not thousands of 'em giving it large in the ground,and looking impressive.
Even clubs like Middlesborough look good.
This is a dozen coked-up scallies with a firework in a grotty backstreet pub owned by a rag.

I see your in a 'glass half full' mood today fetlocks...

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:

bluebannana said:

Most footage of other club's 'Ultras' shows at least hundreds if not thousands of 'em giving it large in the ground,and looking impressive.
This is a dozen coked-up scallies with a firework in a grotty backstreet pub owned by a rag.

Kenney_The_Blue said:

Kenney_The_Blue said:

He does have a point
oh yeah 42,814

Kenney_The_Blue said:

Kenney_The_Blue said:

Just being honest mate.
I'd love to see us do something like other team's fans do,but sadly this isn't it.
To even call it 'City Ultras' is sad.
I have seen better celebrations when my local darts team wins.

Kenney_The_Blue said:

Just being honest mate.
I'd love to see us do something like other team's fans do,but sadly this isn't it.
To even call it 'City Ultras' is sad.
I have seen better celebrations when my local darts team wins.

very true, it is laughable...........but dont be too hard on the kids, they are trying their best<br /><br />-- Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:56 am --<br /><br />
foley87 said:
blue alliance will be getting all the flags up and doing all the ticker tape again like we did for qpr united etc...

brilliant............cant wait

;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.