Attendances

Had a 100 quid wager with a 'not right' that our average attendance will be above 50'500. He's still clinging onto the hope that we'll start getting 43s and 44s during winter.. Very deluded. Its in the bag!!!!

Is 54,444 the new record ?

Suggests that an increased North Stand will take us above 60,000.
The Bournemouth game was officially 54,502 but I reckon a couple of thousand ST holders didn't turn up whereas the Liverpool game looked full (at least until about the 75th minute!)

The Bournemouth game was officially 54,502 but I reckon a couple of thousand ST holders didn't turn up whereas the Liverpool game looked full (at least until about the 75th minute!)
It was long before that, quite a few never came back after half time. I hadn't seen the Bournemouth figure, so thanks, it still points to over 60k when build the NS.

It was long before that, quite a few never came back after half time. I hadn't seen the Bournemouth figure, so thanks, it still points to over 60k when build the NS.
If capacity is raised to 62k, I reckon the average could easily be 60k+ but only if the pricing is right (at least £5 less per game than this season for non ST holders)

I am glad you asked that question Cleavers.
I was under the impression that the Chelsea game - 54,351 was our record until this weekend - 54,444. I also did not know that Bournemouth was 54,502 - I missed that.
So for the moment 54,502 is our current record.
Thanks.............West DB........

Had a 100 quid wager with a 'not right' that our average attendance will be above 50'500. He's still clinging onto the hope that we'll start getting 43s and 44s during winter.. Very deluded. Its in the bag!!!!

Ha ha, even if we carry on putting in performances as bad as that one on Saturday there's no chance we'll be getting league crowds as low as that. We have something like 40-odd thousand ST holders for starters and even if the away team brings a reduced number it'll mean next to no match-day sales for us to post 43-44k attendances!

Is 54,444 the new record ?

Suggests that an increased North Stand will take us above 60,000.
Remember that the North Stand will deliver more than the South Stand as there will not be any seats knocked out for segregation and... I'm guessing, there won't be baby-corporate seats wedged in the middle of the 2nd tier, thus reducing 'take' out of that tier on the North Stand - so I see 62,000 definitely an achievable capacity when (not if) the North Stand is done

Hull had sold 4,500 as of 10 o'clock this morning. Its got to be said our sales for that match are slow: virtually no have seats gone in 113. I guess there will be a late rush after the Southampton game if we get a positive result. Southampton tickets, including the SS L3 ones they returned are selling quite well. 53k+ again on Saturday.

Hull had sold 4,500 as of 10 o'clock this morning. Its got to be said our sales for that match are slow: virtually no have seats gone in 113. I guess there will be a late rush after the Southampton game if we get a positive result. Southampton tickets, including the SS L3 ones they returned are selling quite well. 53k+ again on Saturday.

Strange, you'd think we'd at least match the attendance for Palace

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.