Attendances

Empty seats or not getting regulary over 50,000 week in week out is a great achievement

Regularly over 53000 every week. Think Swansea will be our lowest gate of the season by far however. Always is that week. Men dragged off to buy trees and presents. I am going for 51,000

From 2013/14 season.

With the expansion this season, it will take us to 8th. With a North stand expansion, and Pep in charge if true, it will cement our 8th place, or could even take us to 7th above Arsenal, at a push.

image.png

image.png

Last edited:
Regularly over 53000 every week. Think Swansea will be our lowest gate of the season by far however. Always is that week. Men dragged off to buy trees and presents. I am going for 51,000

I've no idea how many of the 1500 that Swansea have got have been sold but our sales so far are pretty good. Assuming Swansea bring a reasonable support I think it will be 53,000+ again. The attendance figures this season have been excellent.

I just found an email from the club asking why I didn't go to thr Southampton game (survey).

I was fucking there. For whoever at the club is responsible, in case you read this, you are a useless ****.
I got the same mail,but due to prioritising,against my desires.....paying the mortgage......i wasnt there.

I've no idea how many of the 1500 that Swansea have got have been sold but our sales so far are pretty good. Assuming Swansea bring a reasonable support I think it will be 53,000+ again. The attendance figures this season have been excellent.

Premier League I agree - but League Cup and Europe - shite

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.