Attendances

I just had a look at the premier league site and I see our average home attendance after 7 league games is 53,901.

Is that the amount of tickets sold for todays game or the actual amount of people that attended because it looks like there was an awfull lot of empty seats today
That would be tickets sold. It seemed to take a long time to fill up today. People were still coming in after 25 minutes. After half an hour it looked fairly full. I don't think that half the roads in Manchester are being dug up helped people arrive on time. Then people started to leave their seats 10 minutes before half time and some didn't arrive back until 10 minutes into the second half. With people leaving early towards the end, I'd say it only looked full for about 15 minutes in each half.

That would be tickets sold. It seemed to take a long time to fill up today. People were still coming in after 25 minutes.
Guys behind me didn't get in till about 10 minutes after KO, they were saying the queues outside SL3 were still huge, because of searches, no idea why, I arrived at 2:40 and walked straight in, no searches that I could see.

I think there was another security alert today though, midway through the first half, the orange light at the north stand started flashing, lasted about 10 minutes then went green again, and there were 2 announcements under the stand that I couldn't hear.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.