Attendances

If season ticket bods no show without using the exchange more than five times, don't let them buy one the following season.

These demand, the tickets are just so cheap for the season that too many people don't see it as a loss to not attend time after time after time.

If season ticket bods no show without using the exchange more than five times, don't let them buy one the following season.

These demand, the tickets are just so cheap for the season that too many people don't see it as a loss to not attend time after time after time.
Said at the time these cheap season cards allow people to miss loads if games and still get value.

Don't know what the answer is but cheaper season cards don't help the atmosphere or attendance.

Said at the time these cheap season cards allow people to miss loads if games and still get value.

Don't know what the answer is but cheaper season cards don't help the atmosphere or attendance.
So lets get rid of cheap tickets, someone's having a laugh

So lets get rid of cheap tickets, someone's having a laugh

No not at all but the issue is games are so cheap that (boxing day was particularly bad) a bit if cold / rain and people who aren't fully committed can't be arsed turning up as 14 or so games a season still makes a card great value.

For your information I moved from 117 to 315 as football is getting towards my tipping point, the last thing is want is dearer tickets.

No not at all but the issue is games are so cheap that (boxing day was particularly bad) a bit if cold / rain and people who aren't fully committed can't be arsed turning up as 14 or so games a season still makes a card great value.

For your information I moved from 117 to 315 as football is getting towards my tipping point, the last thing is want is dearer tickets.
I moved up for same reason, sorry if I offended happy new year

Traditionally..boxing day crowds up and down the country are full houses.

True. I think in recent years more people being able to afford foreign holidays at this time of the year has affected the turn out on Boxing Day.

Sunderland aren't the biggest draw these days either

True PB, but there's still something slightly farcical about the record attendance being announced for a game when there were demonstrably less people present than for any other PL match at the Etihad this season!

I agree with the gist of your point, however, the turn out on boxing day was bigger than the Swansea game.

Against the Swans, we even had one member of our Supporters Club choosing to go to a Mick Hucknall concert rather than the match!

Well I know for a fact that there were more in the ground than was recorded. A mate of mine used his man united abacus, which also recorded their parade in Manchester. There were approx 7 million on boxing day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.