Attendances

If season ticket bods no show without using the exchange more than five times, don't let them buy one the following season.

These demand, the tickets are just so cheap for the season that too many people don't see it as a loss to not attend time after time after time.

Good Lord. Try telling that to the people who just about manage to scrape enough together to buy their tickets.

If season ticket bods no show without using the exchange more than five times, don't let them buy one the following season.

These demand, the tickets are just so cheap for the season that too many people don't see it as a loss to not attend time after time after time.
What about those who have to juggle work and match attendance ? I work shifts for instance, and its impossible to get to every game.

Also last Saturday in particular, half of the north of England had far bigger issues to worry about than a football match, many were stuck in flooded towns, or worse in flooded homes.

I've never used the ticket exchange(s), I refused point blank to use viagogo when it was the only choice, as they were just touts imho, and haven't found the need to use our own yet. Luckily I know enough people to be able to get my seat filled when I can't go, but not everyone does, and even if you put them on the ticket exchange they don't always sell.

Why are so many obsessed by empty seats anyway ? Its nothing new, Maine Road had thousands of them for years, until we finally made it small enough to fill it.

What about those of us invited to hospitality? Working hard to explain our past and future to Americans and Germans. I want my season card, enjoy it soooo much most of the time, also, I stay to the end

I thought it wasn't a bad idea!

It only affect the piss takers!
And those that are sick, people with work or family commitments. We're going to be adding another 10k seats soon. The last thing we want is tell blues that they're no longer welcome.

So these Blues scrape their money together for a season card and then miss several games with the ticket going to waste?
This page [165] alone gives you enough reason for people to miss games. As for myself, within the last 18 months, I've had gallstones removed, I've had a bowel cancer operation, I've had a chemotherapy course which had to be aborted because I suffered a stroke while on it and everything is now up in the air except to say that my interest in the blues is unwavering but I also haven't the strength or the energy to get there to see them anymore. But because of these problems, I suppose that makes me a bad supporter because of my unavailability to attend!

And those that are sick, people with work or family commitments. We're going to be adding another 10k seats soon. The last thing we want is tell blues that they're no longer welcome.

Everyone's welcome. They are just welcome more often.

If people have important family commitments or are ill then they just use the ticket exchange. However, a guy in our Supporters Club missed the last home game to watch Mick Hucknall in concert.

It's not a big deal for me but the Club could look at this when we are selling out the expanded stadium every week!

I have 3 season tickets that have gone empty twice this year. Tried selling on the city exchange didn't sell...tried selling on Facebook and Twitter for a third of the price and didn't sell.

This page [165] alone gives you enough reason for people to miss games. As for myself, within the last 18 months, I've had gallstones removed, I've had a bowel cancer operation, I've had a chemotherapy course which had to be aborted because I suffered a stroke while on it and everything is now up in the air except to say that my interest in the blues is unwavering but I also haven't the strength or the energy to get there to see them anymore. But because of these problems, I suppose that makes me a bad supporter because of my unavailability to attend!
Sorry you have had such a bad time,hope you get well soon

I do apologise but I'm sure i read we actually have one of the best attendances in europe. Those with season tickets who can't make it i don't blame (unless the number missed is significant) we are likely one of the few 'elite' clubs who's majority of fans are still on a modest income, rather than rich londoners and fair weather supporters. (Edit: as in sometimes other things take priority)

Would be nice to see the club introduce a a user friendly system for those that can't make it so they can attempt to sell them on discounted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.