Attendances

Sorry you have had such a bad time,hope you get well soon
Thanks Karen. I don't feel too bad at all really but my strength and energy has gone to pot. I've lost quite a lot of weight over the year which probably explains the fatigue but at least I don't have any other discomfort and I feel that I'll still be around for another few years yet. Up the blues!

Thanks Karen. I don't feel too bad at all really but my strength and energy has gone to pot. I've lost quite a lot of weight over the year which probably explains the fatigue but at least I don't have any other discomfort and I feel that I'll still be around for another few years yet. Up the blues!
That's the spirit lovely x

This page [165] alone gives you enough reason for people to miss games. As for myself, within the last 18 months, I've had gallstones removed, I've had a bowel cancer operation, I've had a chemotherapy course which had to be aborted because I suffered a stroke while on it and everything is now up in the air except to say that my interest in the blues is unwavering but I also haven't the strength or the energy to get there to see them anymore. But because of these problems, I suppose that makes me a bad supporter because of my unavailability to attend!

Who said you are a bad supporter and I hope you get well.

The Club would make exceptions for worthy people like yourself. Like Moomba said we may be looking to fill a 60,000 plus stadium soon so the timing wouldn't be right to introduce such a scheme. We still need to expand our support further.

What about those who have to juggle work and match attendance ? I work shifts for instance, and its impossible to get to every game.

Also last Saturday in particular, half of the north of England had far bigger issues to worry about than a football match, many were stuck in flooded towns, or worse in flooded homes.

I've never used the ticket exchange(s), I refused point blank to use viagogo when it was the only choice, as they were just touts imho, and haven't found the need to use our own yet. Luckily I know enough people to be able to get my seat filled when I can't go, but not everyone does, and even if you put them on the ticket exchange they don't always sell.

Why are so many obsessed by empty seats anyway ? Its nothing new, Maine Road had thousands of them for years, until we finally made it small enough to fill it.
If you give your ticket to a friend then it will be registered as used at the turnstile so you wouldn't have a problem.

The club ticket exchange takes five minutes to use. If it doesn't sell, at least the club would know you put it up there.

People turning up for 5-10 games a season is a bit off a piss take when there is enough demand.

So many games have sold out in the last three seasons and yet look like they are half empty. Which is unfair of fans being locked out of the match when others have tickets they don't use.

All these floods and family commitments that people have seem to disappear vs Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool though as a rule which is odd.

If you give your ticket to a friend then it will be registered as used at the turnstile so you wouldn't have a problem.

The club ticket exchange takes five minutes to use. If it doesn't sell, at least the club would know you put it up there.

People turning up for 5-10 games a season is a bit off a piss take when there is enough demand.

So many games have sold out in the last three seasons and yet look like they are half empty. Which is unfair of fans being locked out of the match when others have tickets they don't use.

All these floods and family commitments that people have seem to disappear vs Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool though as a rule which is odd.
Maybe people find it easier to offload tickets to the 'bigger' games.

If season ticket bods no show without using the exchange more than five times, don't let them buy one the following season.

These demand, the tickets are just so cheap for the season that too many people don't see it as a loss to not attend time after time after time.

thats just bullshit.

I've missed loads of games recently. I Do use ticket exchange.
But my Dad misses loads of games through ill health. Doesnt use ticket exchange because he is 70, in and out of hospital and doesnt use the internet.
When he is well he loves going to games, but cant gurantee he will be well enough until the actual day of the game, so buying a singlematch ticket isnt really a possiblity.
You want to punish a blue who has been attending for over 60 years because we get abuse from opposition fans?

Shut the fuck up and man up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.