Attendances

Just wondering are those seats on the second tier close to the South Stand corporates?. They seemed to be the only vacant seats on Saturday and there were quite a few to be honest?. Have City buggered up thinking there would be more demand for these seats?.

They are seats in the West Ham end. They couldn't even sell two tiers.

The middle blocks of the Colin Bell are the seats that service the Chairmans Lounge and Mancunian suites, not always full.
The £1700 seats are for Joes bar in the east and Colin Bell stand are mostly sold out.

Makes me laugh how concerned people are about attendances, I'm sure its due the the rags constantly going on about it that make some blues a little prickly about it.

One at work is always banging on about their crowds and I just keep on reminding him that we are just "little old City" a club with no history and nobody outside the Uk has ever heard of us. We had the second highest attendance in the Champions league last week, we are currently the 3rd best supported team in the Premier league and things are only getting better. If we can consolidate over the next 10 years our fan base will grow substantially both at home and abroad. Why anyone should feel belittled or inferior for having one of the highest attendances in the league is beyond me.

Dont forget, they only go on about crowds because they can't gloat about football.

Makes me laugh how concerned people are about attendances, I'm sure its due the the rags constantly going on about it that make some blues a little prickly about it.

One at work is always banging on about their crowds and I just keep on reminding him that we are just "little old City" a club with no history and nobody outside the Uk has ever heard of us. We had the second highest attendance in the Champions league last week, we are currently the 3rd best supported team in the Premier league and things are only getting better. If we can consolidate over the next 10 years our fan base will grow substantially both at home and abroad. Why anyone should feel belittled or inferior for having one of the highest attendances in the league is beyond me.

Dont forget, they only go on about crowds because they can't gloat about football.

Only in England would you get cretins going on about empty seats at a club averaging nearly 54000, the mind boggles.

The middle blocks of the Colin Bell are the seats that service the Chairmans Lounge and Mancunian suites, not always full.
The £1700 seats are for Joes bar in the east and Colin Bell stand are mostly sold out.

Ah right, the ones with the empties were further along towards the corner flags at the south stand end. I was under the impression that they were corporates that were unsold, they seem to be the only section which aren't full.

The gloating seems to be an important part of their make up, they really are slime, easy option taking lemming shithouse's, never do anything daring or out of the ordinary in life, just content to fit on and be part of something successful, nursery rhyme singing soap dodging scum.

The gloating seems to be an important part of their make up, they really are slime, easy option taking lemming shithouse's, never do anything daring or out of the ordinary in life, just content to fit on and be part of something successful, nursery rhyme singing soap dodging scum.
Agree completely, sheep following wankers.

Only in England would you get cretins going on about empty seats at a club averaging nearly 54000, the mind boggles.

If you argue with them you have lost and it's what they are ready for.

Try "So what? Why does it matter to you?"

They don't know! Very rarely one will say "we are a bigger club"

Try "ok that's nice"

You win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.