Attendances

Highest attendence for a football this weekend by a county mile, Yet if you go on the daily fail the comments section is full of 'emptihad' jibes. I know it's full of idiots but I get it all the time at work as well from the rags, who go to 2 games a season might I add. It seems to have become the in thing to say.

none of them go, they sit there on their computers putting shit online all day, when most of them have never even been to manchester.

53,545 today - I assume it was mostly that unfilled half block of away fans that kept us off the 54,000 mark

I was wondering before the season started what kind of crowds we would get against this type of team who have such poor away support. Also it was live on TV and to get 53,545 is a clear indication of the much increased level of support we are getting....it will be very interesting to see when, not if, the club decide to go ahead with the Family Stand expansion. With both ends completed the stadium will look fantastic.

Taken from Goals On Sunday.

image.jpg

Newcastle have already sold a lot of tickets. Originally they took the smaller allocation but have now asked for their full allocation. Looking at the planner we've only got a couple of thousand (maybe less) left. I think this could beat the Chelsea gate.

And they said we wouldn't be able to fill the expanded Etihad.

And if Watford and West Ham had sold their allocations, we would be averaging over 54,000.

When 1500 City buy away seats in the 3rd tier, you know the demand is there for the expansion of the North stand. Not to mention a new waiting list for season tickets.

Average attendances after 3 and 2 games.

PS. When the Geordies come to the Etihad in a few weeks, let's remind them about their empty seats.

"Where were you when you were s***!"

aver.jpg

Just wondering are those seats on the second tier close to the South Stand corporates?. They seemed to be the only vacant seats on Saturday and there were quite a few to be honest?. Have City buggered up thinking there would be more demand for these seats?.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.