Attendances

I usually just reply what would you rather 'istory or the now..

She came with me at the weekend (long story) and was ripping city square saying it was small time. I don't see the problem we walked passed heard the team sheet then when the tomly. Liverpool fans are so self righteous at times.

How you can come the etihad and not be impressed astonishes me. I think it's probably the green eyed monster.

not a keeper by the sounds of it.

Nah she's all right in all things bar football.

She was saying it was too corporate etc. I asked what this issues is with having facilities that cater to the tourists and keep them out the pubs which the long time fans go to.

Tbf when we got the pub she said that aspect was exactly the same atmosphere etc as in the pubs round anfield. So aren't we lucky! ;)

Nah she's all right in all things bar football.

She was saying it was too corporate etc. I asked what this issues is with having facilities that cater to the tourists and keep them out the pubs which the long time fans go to.

Tbf when we got the pub she said that aspect was exactly the same atmosphere etc as in the pubs round anfield. So aren't we lucky! ;)

too corporate means nicer than the scruffy fuckers gaffs in dipperville!!! our stadium,facilities etc pisses all over klanfield!

I've been behind enemy lines for a charity match and it is.. Err.. Retro
Kindest word I can think of.

Atmosphere is dieing a death in smaller matches as well apparent as they put loads of tickets on first come first served so lots of proper fans can't go and it's full of day tripper.

The new front rows by the service tunnel seem to be available for Newcastle and Bournemouth on the planner now. Only about 350 left for Newcastle so should be a sell out at our new full capacity.

The new front rows by the service tunnel seem to be available for Newcastle and Bournemouth on the planner now. Only about 350 left for Newcastle so should be a sell out at our new full capacity.

Corporate appears to have sold out as well. I think a few more tickets (already sold) will appear next week through the ticket exchange but if Newcastle are going to return tickets now is the time for them to do it. It's already looking that 2018 will be too late for going to 60k+.

A question for the number counters I am heading south for the bournmouth game and I fancy trying to get a seat in 207 when do they normally sell the unsold corporate seats ? I don't want to pay for a package just a seat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.