Attendances

Just wondering are those seats on the second tier close to the South Stand corporates?. They seemed to be the only vacant seats on Saturday and there were quite a few to be honest?. Have City buggered up thinking there would be more demand for these seats?.

Yes they are corporate. I think it is called the legends lounge. The block is situated next to the away fans between the metal railings.

Makes me laugh how concerned people are about attendances, I'm sure its due the the rags constantly going on about it that make some blues a little prickly about it.

One at work is always banging on about their crowds and I just keep on reminding him that we are just "little old City" a club with no history and nobody outside the Uk has ever heard of us. We had the second highest attendance in the Champions league last week, we are currently the 3rd best supported team in the Premier league and things are only getting better. If we can consolidate over the next 10 years our fan base will grow substantially both at home and abroad. Why anyone should feel belittled or inferior for having one of the highest attendances in the league is beyond me.

Dont forget, they only go on about crowds because they can't gloat about football.

Makes me laugh how concerned people are about attendances, I'm sure its due the the rags constantly going on about it that make some blues a little prickly about it.

One at work is always banging on about their crowds and I just keep on reminding him that we are just "little old City" a club with no history and nobody outside the Uk has ever heard of us. We had the second highest attendance in the Champions league last week, we are currently the 3rd best supported team in the Premier league and things are only getting better. If we can consolidate over the next 10 years our fan base will grow substantially both at home and abroad. Why anyone should feel belittled or inferior for having one of the highest attendances in the league is beyond me.

Dont forget, they only go on about crowds because they can't gloat about football.

They go on about history and all that and giving themselves something to measure against. Two examples being Barcelona and Real Madrid who have had trophies coming out of their eye balls for how many years and will have a much bigger pull than the Raggies these days with the likes of Messi and Ronaldo.

They don't fill their grounds on match day, if we look to clubs to aspire to its them not some jealous Scruffs outside of the city limits who are having a mental break down as they never imagined us to be in a better position on and off the field when they decided to glory seek a football team they have no connection to.

A couple of pics from Saturday.

DSC_0226.jpg

DSC_0225.jpg

Looking like Newcastle could be the one to sell out, only about 490 left. I guess some may yet go on sale in the premium blocks and top corners, plus the exchange tickets will appear. So unless Newcastle return some we should find our capacity for this one

My Mrs is a Liverpool fan and she always comments about empty seats at our place. It's a strange obsession. I couldn't care less. It's the football on the pitch I'm interested in.

I usually just reply what would you rather 'istory or the now..

She came with me at the weekend (long story) and was ripping city square saying it was small time. I don't see the problem we walked passed heard the team sheet then when the tomly. Liverpool fans are so self righteous at times.

How you can come the etihad and not be impressed astonishes me. I think it's probably the green eyed monster.

I usually just reply what would you rather 'istory or the now..

She came with me at the weekend (long story) and was ripping city square saying it was small time. I don't see the problem we walked passed heard the team sheet then when the tomly. Liverpool fans are so self righteous at times.

How you can come the etihad and not be impressed astonishes me. I think it's probably the green eyed monster.
Needs a good slap mate. You not her,for putting up with it. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.