Attendances

Newcastle got top tier as well

Yes but seemed like they didn't even half fill it, surely we should look to fill away allocations the reverse of what we do now? I.e.put them in 3rd & then 2nd tier and leave 1st tier (& maybe 2nd tier for e.g West Ham type followings ) for home fans if they can't take their full allocation ?

I would say Newcastle sold 2/3 of the top tier so maybe had 2500 there.

Seemed a lot of empty seats in North/Family stand today and in the corporate seats in the East Stand despite it saying sold out.

There was a lot of empty seats with 5 mins to go that's for sure!

I would say Newcastle sold 2/3 of the top tier so maybe had 2500 there.

Seemed a lot of empty seats in North/Family stand today and in the corporate seats in the East Stand despite it saying sold out.

There was a lot of empty seats with 5 mins to go that's for sure!

Agreed - considering the performance in the second half - I cant believe people actually leave before the end.

Agreed - considering the performance in the second half - I cant believe people actually leave before the end.

I thought today after that second half showing a few more may have stayed. It was almost 1/3 empty by full time.

Amazes me more how many people miss goals during the game. Some fellas in SS3 missed the 1st-4th goal whilst boozing in the back.

Got to my new seat today in east stand level 1 and the two lads to my left said they paid £700 each for their season cards, I paid £299 for mine!!!
Anyone know how this might be????

Had a funny conversation yesterday when I was walking up to stair of the South Stand, having a bit of a moan by all the cock ups with the new stand the guy said to me "well I wouldn't of built it" , I asked why "because we couldn't sell out at 47'000 stadium" a bit puzzled I said "we are getting nearly 54'000" his reply was "well it holds 55'000" ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.