Attendances

Had a funny conversation yesterday when I was walking up to stair of the South Stand, having a bit of a moan by all the cock ups with the new stand the guy said to me "well I wouldn't of built it" , I asked why "because we couldn't sell out at 47'000 stadium" a bit puzzled I said "we are getting nearly 54'000" his reply was "well it holds 55'000" ?

Haha ! Mate, some people are just fucking thick.

Great averages this season so far. Bournemouth will be a big test. Unglamorous fixture. Think we should be selling the away tickets top tier downwards.

Great averages this season so far. Bournemouth will be a big test. Unglamorous fixture. Think we should be selling the away tickets top tier downwards.
you'll get a lot of Bournemouth tourists coming to the stadium for the first time

A quick glance at the planner shows less than a thousand left. More seats will appear from unsold corporate, premium seats and seat exchange but we must have sold 50k already. A lot will obviously depend on how many Bournemouth bring (I can't see them selling anything like 3k) but we must be looking at 52k or 53k.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.