Attendances

Bournemouth had 500 tickets left as of this morning. They look like they are going to sellout. This could be a new stadium record next Saturday. Unbelievable really given the opposition: really great support from a small club travelling such a long distance. Respect!

I thought this might of been the first slight dip but sounds like we will be over 53k which is fantastic. What kind of numbers do you think we need to maintain to push the next phase forward? Or has that decision already been made do you think?

I'm guessing they will be announcing plans early next year. I definitely think the contractors will be in by June, leading to an opening of the north stand in the 17/18 season. I'm not itk, but I can't see us waiting around.

I'm guessing they will be announcing plans early next year. I definitely think the contractors will be in by June, leading to an opening of the north stand in the 17/18 season. I'm not itk, but I can't see us waiting around.

If it's to be ready for 17/18 they'd have to start early 2016. A lot of the enabling works for the South Stand started February 2014 from what I remember.

I'm sure someone said the stadium was housing some events next summer and if that's the case, we're looking at it being ready for 18/19.

If it's to be ready for 17/18 they'd have to start early 2016. A lot of the enabling works for the South Stand started February 2014 from what I remember.

I'm sure someone said the stadium was housing some events next summer and if that's the case, we're looking at it being ready for 18/19.
They could still hold events next summer, it would be the summer after they would need to keep free.

They could still hold events next summer, it would be the summer after they would need to keep free.

It'd be both. If they started next year they'd be pulling the North Stand back roof off in the summer and piling in the foundations.

The year after they'd be pulling the rest of the old roof off etc like they did this summer.

Edit - Might be wrong actually. Think an event can still be held during the first year of works, although access is restricted due to the hoardings.

Last edited:
Norwich also selling well. Couldn't get three together in any of the cheeper seats in the family stand or south stand. Ended up at the back of Colin Bell. The ticket office said they were supprised how well it was selling.

Anyone any idea why it was such a poor attendance for the rugby yesterday 50,770?
Know it was a dead rubber but thought it sold out years ago .
Was expecting a new stadium record to be set
Wonder if they counted people in the ground not tickets sold?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.