Attendances

Well the club is still sucking it and seeing with attendances, and we seem to be selling around 50-51K to our own fans even for run of the mill games. I know the attendances have surprised and impressed me, so maybe it's the same with the ticket office. The selling policy would have been decided about a month ago for this so things are becoming clearer.

Ah that's interesting. I didn't know that things were changing elsewhere. I'd be surprised if Ashley would risk a £20,000 bill, though, because that's what it would have cost him. He's a right tight twat.
It wouldn't surprise me if he took the £20k out of the £200k they get to support away fans ticket prices

It wouldn't surprise me if he took the £20k out of the £200k they support away fans ticket prices

Haha. Fair point. I spoke to several Geordies in the pubs before and after the game and they all believe the story that he went on the piss and missed his meeting with Sheikh Mansour.

Well the club is still sucking it and seeing with attendances, and we seem to be selling around 50-51K to our own fans even for run of the mill games. I know the attendances have surprised and impressed me, so maybe it's the same with the ticket office. The selling policy would have been decided about a month ago for this so things are becoming clearer.

Agree I had initial fears that at times last year we didn't look like filling the stadium we already had never mind sticking an extension on. But we have managed to get well over 50K for the games this year. We are definitely moving in the right direction. Now all they have to do is sort that family stand out.

I've done a bit of digging and according to the Vital Football "Up the Cherries Forum" they have sold out tiers 1 and 2 with just under 1,000 left on tier 3. They are currently selling on 1 away point with general sale from Friday. It looks like a decent level of support.

block 227 are now on sale for the bournmouth match and I have just nabbed one will be my fist game of the season really looking forward to it

Hardly any left for Bournmouth - incredible crowds we are getting. 53k plus v Bournemouth - fantastic news.

Hardly any left for Bournmouth - incredible crowds we are getting. 53k plus v Bournemouth - fantastic news.
I thought this might of been the first slight dip but sounds like we will be over 53k which is fantastic. What kind of numbers do you think we need to maintain to push the next phase forward? Or has that decision already been made do you think?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.