Attending my first ever City game on 26th Oct

This does my fuckin head in, just because you think it's a 'shithole' shouldn't put other fans off, I had Friends come over from New Zealand a few years ago and they absolutely loved it in the back room with the atmosphere, singing and DJ.
I said it’s an absolute shithole because it is an absolute shithole. I accept though that you, and many others, find it an enjoyable shithole

I said it’s an absolute shithole because it is an absolute shithole. I accept though that you, and many others, find it an enjoyable shithole
Are you on some weird shit? Took an Arsenal fan to a cup game years ago and he had nothing but praise for the area. Said that their area is much worse and ours was much friendlier.

Swings and roundabouts, as they say.

This does my fuckin head in, just because you think it's a 'shithole' shouldn't put other fans off, I had Friends come over from New Zealand a few years ago and they absolutely loved it in the back room with the atmosphere, singing and DJ.
For a first time visitor I would say it’s a must pre game.

As a fairly infrequent visitor to Manchester myself, I enjoy the Northern Quarter area whenever I'm down, wee bar called Tib Street Tavern was great all be it I haven't been in there for years now. That area is very close to Piccadilly where you can easily get the tram to the Etihad campus or walk half an hour or so.

Have a great time.
Tib St Tavern is a good shout. Close to rudys pizza and canal for a walk up weather permitting.

It will piss it down.

The game will be over after 20 min and we’ll just pass it round aimlessly for 70 min.

The atmosphere will be nonexistent and at 90min it’s highly likely only you will still be sat there.

The museum and all other recommendations you’ve had are crap plus it will be dark most of the time outside as well.

Have a great time though :-D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.