Aug 12th 2012....Your Club needs you !

It's a friendly. Tradition, yes, but it's not a proper trophy.
It was a friendly last year when they won it and it's a friendly this year whether we win it or not.
And yes I'm going

Want to go to this, can anyone give me more information on the restricted view seats, in what way are they restricted? Hopefully it doesn't mean restricted from watching the game due to sitting outside the stadium or something...

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
OABAAB said:
Disappointing to see some blues see this as a glorified pre-season friendly! Short memories???? How many of us dreamed for years and years of earning the right to play in the charity/community shield game even once never mind twice on the trot! Before you judge it as a"glorified pre-season friendly", remember what we did to get to play in it!!!!

But it is just a glorified pre-season friendly, and I've always said that. The only reason I wanted to us to play in it is because it would have meant we had achieved a little bit of success the previous season.
If we win it, that's fine. If we lose, that's fine too. I, nor the players, won't be arsed either way. It will be nice to see how we play in a tough match with this new system.
" a little bit of success"!!!!!! Becoming champions of England is hardly a little bit of success. OH how I love the complacency some of our fans already have! Remember when we were shit? Please dont turn into the arrogant, full of shit type of fans that Old TRafford is full of.

OABAAB said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:
OABAAB said:
Disappointing to see some blues see this as a glorified pre-season friendly! Short memories???? How many of us dreamed for years and years of earning the right to play in the charity/community shield game even once never mind twice on the trot! Before you judge it as a"glorified pre-season friendly", remember what we did to get to play in it!!!!

But it is just a glorified pre-season friendly, and I've always said that. The only reason I wanted to us to play in it is because it would have meant we had achieved a little bit of success the previous season.
If we win it, that's fine. If we lose, that's fine too. I, nor the players, won't be arsed either way. It will be nice to see how we play in a tough match with this new system.
" a little bit of success"!!!!!! Becoming champions of England is hardly a little bit of success. OH how I love the complacency some of our fans already have! Remember when we were shit? Please dont turn into the arrogant, full of shit type of fans that Old TRafford is full of.

It is a little bit of success though. 2 trophies in 35 years doesn't make us a memorable club yet. If anything, it's you who is being arrogant.

mekonmcfc said:
OABAAB said:
danburge82 said:
Apart from United fans in their songs, in the pub and in the media, nobody else ever says anything about our attendances.

I don't think we sold out at Everton last season, there were no threads calling people out to get to the game and nobody anywhere commented on it.

Its nothing to do with what others think! Its about showing support for the champions of England! Yes the cost is expensive and yes most loyal blues have enough to shell out over the season, but don't for minute think this game is not important. I would hate to think we are getting apathetic about ANY chance of seeing us win a trophy no matter how trivial it may be. Lets not forget how much just a few short years ago we would only dream of playing in the community shield. So to the OP I back your rallying cries " Come on blues, lets support our champions on August 12th". If you can afford it!!!!
What a crock of shit !!!!! It's a bleeding friendly, did you go to Wolfsburg ? No coz it means fuck all
Spot the Jonny come lately part time bastard. I bet you were a united fan a few years ago!
A friendly to win a trophy
Played in this country
Need to be champions/ FA Cup winners to play in it
Hardly the same as Wolfsburg. Cock end!

OABAAB said:
mekonmcfc said:
OABAAB said:
Its nothing to do with what others think! Its about showing support for the champions of England! Yes the cost is expensive and yes most loyal blues have enough to shell out over the season, but don't for minute think this game is not important. I would hate to think we are getting apathetic about ANY chance of seeing us win a trophy no matter how trivial it may be. Lets not forget how much just a few short years ago we would only dream of playing in the community shield. So to the OP I back your rallying cries " Come on blues, lets support our champions on August 12th". If you can afford it!!!!
What a crock of shit !!!!! It's a bleeding friendly, did you go to Wolfsburg ? No coz it means fuck all
Spot the Jonny come lately part time bastard. I bet you were a united fan a few years ago!
Played in this country

What a tool you make yourself sound !!!

I am totally fckin flabbergasted how any City fan can say this is only a friendly.
34 years and it has not took long to be like em.

mekonmcfc said:
OABAAB said:
mekonmcfc said:
Played in this country

What a tool you make yourself sound !!!
So quoting facts makes you sound like a tool????
Enjoy your prawn sandwich pal!!!

Vincent said:
I'm going to Paris instead. Much rather be their in the sun than at Villa park freezing my tits off. Silly thread.[/
What makes you think your guaranteed sun in Paris? It's not the med u know

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.