Aug 12th 2012....Your Club needs you !

I am going to this but it never ceases to amaze me how certain people have the inability to realise that it is becoming too fucking expensive for the average fan to keep shelling out for games.

Unless of course you are one of these middle class bastards we have inherited over the last five years.

borninm14 said:
I am going to this but it never ceases to amaze me how certain people have the inability to realise that it is becoming too fucking expensive for the average fan to keep shelling out for games.

Unless of course you are one of these middle class bastards we have inherited over the last five years.

As you are going to the game are you one of these middle class bastards we have inherited over the last 5 years????

XxRachXx said:
i am trying to find someone who will go with me everyone i know already has tickets :(

If you're stuck for a lift pm me x

CtidBlueMooner said:
Just seen that Community Shield tickets have gone to General Sale.
Unbelievable...we've just had our most successful season in 44 years and we can't even muster the support to fill what is a far smaller allocation than we had this time last season at Wembley.

So if you're going...great, I'll see you there. If you know mates that aren't going...pressure them to go. The shitstorm we'll get on TV will be embarrassing if there's pockets of empty seats dotted around.

Come on Blues...let's fill Villa Park and welcome the Premiership Champions.
If it was at wembley , st James park or trafford park I would'be gone but Villa Park is not a good venue for me.

I have tickets and travel but putting it into perspective.

Many paid over £1600 for the tickets for all games last season, the travel costs were over £1000 from Manchester by train, then the beer,food etc.

Quite simple the season ticket is exceptional value in the context of the price of attending the away games, The days when enough people have the cash to take 5 to 10 thousand to aways on a regular basis have long gone, We had some big nos in the first div, the other big difference is all our aways are now top grade so we are forced to pay top dollar when attending aways, in tough financial times its £150 to go to an away or £20 to go watch with mates at your local, the financial reality of life for many week after week, respect to all who attend and those who cant afford any more.

OABAAB said:
borninm14 said:

As you are going to the game are you one of these middle class bastards we have inherited over the last 5 years????
Well if earning a basic of 16k pa, keeping up a season ticket for 12 years despite a 300 mile round trip to home games & managing to run an OSC branch...then I must. be :)
Not having a pop at people & appreciate the cost factor..would gladly pay the cost of others travel if I could afford it...so instead, I'll take it out of the OSC branch bank account :)

It's a glorified friendly and I'm disappointed with Villa Park as the venue despite it being fair for both sets of fans. Part of me is thinking "fuck it" and just buying a ticket but I'll save my money for Champions League matches.

CtidBlueMooner said:
Just seen that Community Shield tickets have gone to General Sale.
Unbelievable...we've just had our most successful season in 44 years and we can't even muster the support to fill what is a far smaller allocation than we had this time last season at Wembley.

So if you're going...great, I'll see you there. If you know mates that aren't going...pressure them to go. The shitstorm we'll get on TV will be embarrassing if there's pockets of empty seats dotted around.

Come on Blues...let's fill Villa Park and welcome the Premiership Champions.

can't go due to op, gutted as got train tickets from norwich £55; ticket £45; etc... damn gutted

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.