Autoeroticasphyxiation

pinkwheeltrim said:
Come on guys,we've all been sexually frustrated teenagers who will do anything to get a sight,sound or sniff of a bit of rumpy pumpy!!

I'm just glad that these days I have a girlfriend who is every bit as perverted as me. We have lots of fun!!

Mate, I don't believe a word you post but I don't care!

Why don't you start a thread about "most perverted thing you've ever done"?

See if it outlasts your classic "purple Love Monster" thread which will always be the best thread ever on Bluemoon to those of us lucky enough to have witnessed it.

I saw the Smiths live, was there at the birth of acid house and witnessed that thread's rise and tragic fall. All three things I am grateful for.

Didsbury Dave said:
pinkwheeltrim said:
Come on guys,we've all been sexually frustrated teenagers who will do anything to get a sight,sound or sniff of a bit of rumpy pumpy!!

I'm just glad that these days I have a girlfriend who is every bit as perverted as me. We have lots of fun!!

See if it outlasts your classic "purple Love Monster" thread which will always be the best thread ever on Bluemoon to those of us lucky enough to have witnessed it.

I saw the Smiths live, was there at the birth of acid house and witnessed that thread's rise and tragic fall. All three things I am grateful for.

Dave, a summary please. I am one of the less fortunate ones.

m27 said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Dave, a summary please. I am one of the less fortunate ones.

And no knocking one out if he posts it.

Didsbury Dave said:
pinkwheeltrim said:

Dave,I only speak the truth!

Sadly,the aforementioned "penetrator" incident was probably THE most perverted thing I've done so you've already had all I've got to give.

I would have given up every shag I've ever had to see The Smiths live !!!

m27 said:
1_barry_conlon said:
And no knocking one out if he posts it.

I'm still at work!

Got to be careful here or the thread will get pulled.

He described in detail his wife giving him pleasure with a large purple strap on device.

Was genuinely baffled that noone else came forward to share experiences.

After the Mods got annoyed a few of us spent the rest of the day posting Finnbar Saunders-style innuendo posts to general mirth.

Then they got pulled as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.