Autoeroticasphyxiation

pinkwheeltrim said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I guessed you might come forward on this thread, Wheeltrim. Cheers for the honest account.

Were the riding boots part of the strangle wank or were they a sort of optional extra?

Well the boots were just my little extra thing,I had(and still do)a bit of a fetish for womens boots!
I didn't have any fruit products at all,maybe thats where I went a bit wrong. I used my own brown leather belt and a Morrisons bag I think. I realized after that the bag had little holes in, so I cocked up all round really!

I'm really not getting this.

Why a bag and a belt?

Didsbury Dave said:
pinkwheeltrim said:
Well the boots were just my little extra thing,I had(and still do)a bit of a fetish for womens boots!
I didn't have any fruit products at all,maybe thats where I went a bit wrong. I used my own brown leather belt and a Morrisons bag I think. I realized after that the bag had little holes in, so I cocked up all round really!

I'm really not getting this.

Why a bag and a belt?

C'mon Dave get with the programme. You can asphyxiate a lot quicker with a belt round your neck than a bag. That just helps it speed along. And apparently the bit around your gregory which activates the 'stiffy' the belt should be there or thereabouts....so i've heard!

berger1985 said:
I thought it was a lemon they put in their mouth so that if they blacked out, they would bite on it and the bitterness would bring em back around before it went too far!?

(I saw it on 'Six Feet Under' years ago)

Yes, invented by Sherlock Holmes i believe

E-lemon-entry!

its under here somewhere!

Pigeonho said:
1_barry_conlon said:
No expert in this but apparently there's a certain moment when you are choking which gives you 'the pleasure' which is the kink. But it's all about timing and there's a fine line in getting wrong and right.

After shagging Kylie and that dog Paula Yates, he must have just thought 'fuck it, i'll do this instead'.

That made me laugh mate, quality 606

Cheltblue said:
berger1985 said:
I thought it was a lemon they put in their mouth so that if they blacked out, they would bite on it and the bitterness would bring em back around before it went too far!?

(I saw it on 'Six Feet Under' years ago)

Yes, invented by Sherlock Holmes i believe

E-lemon-entry!

its under here somewhere!

I just nearly wet myself!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.