Autoeroticasphyxiation

I wouldn't be much good at this kind of caper at all. I was in my local tonight and an obese farmer boy came in, pissed and bragging about how many foxes he had shot dead this week. He let rip an enormous fart and I tried to hold my breath until it had gone. But no, I eventually breathed in and still got the full vapour trail

LongsightM13 said:
I wouldn't be much good at this kind of caper at all. I was in my local tonight and an obese farmer boy came in, pissed and bragging about how many foxes he had shot dead this week. He let rip an enormous fart and I tried to hold my breath until it had gone. But no, I eventually breathed in and still got the full vapour trail
And all this in Longsight? Shooting foxes you say? It has obviously changed since my last visit when urban ragamuffins and the dregs of society were the prey forever in my sights.

r.soleofsalford said:
sweynforkbeard said:
Well how could it be? Harrods or Waitrose bag surely a must.

next time your going to the robin hood call in and get me some fom your watrose or harrods
OK you called my bluff- I admit that I am more frequently seen shopping at SpliffULike and hanging around outside the latest chic lezzer bistro awaiting any largesse in loose change that may be in the offing.

sweynforkbeard said:
LongsightM13 said:
And all this in Longsight? Shooting foxes you say? It has obviously changed since my last visit when urban ragamuffins and the dregs of society were the prey forever in my sights.
Ha! No, mate, I'm working in the Midlands shires tonight. If someone walks into a boozer in Longsight bragging about a shooting, it's not a fox they're talking about

wayne71 said:
Its a sad reflection on society if people cant be satisfied with a normal wank.
i disagree. i have nothing but respect for a man who puts his life and reputation on the line for the thrill of a danger wank

david caradine. star of many films. will always be remembered for dying having a wank
michael hutchence. lead singer of inxs. will always be remember for dying having a wank.
that bloke off the telly. made property programs. will always be remembered for dying having a wank.

they all took a gamble and lost. true heroism imo.

DirtyEddie said:
wayne71 said:
Its a sad reflection on society if people cant be satisfied with a normal wank.
i disagree. i have nothing but respect for a man who puts his life and reputation on the line for the thrill of a danger wank

david caradine. star of many films. will always be remembered for dying having a wank
michael hutchence. lead singer of inxs. will always be remember for dying having a wank.
that bloke off the telly. made property programs. will always be remembered for dying having a wank.

I totally agree. These people have set themselves apart from the normal run of the mill wankers and for that they should be saluted.

Having never strangle wanked myself though I am intrigued as to the thought process which leads up to one. Take our sadly recently deceased 'To Buy or Not to Buy' strangle wanker. He gets in on a Sunday evening after a few pints with mates, maybe a nice Sunday roast (no not like that Micah) and an all round pleasant day out. Having set himself in front of the telly at 9pm he sees that MOTD2 is on at 10.55pm due to the Winter Olympics so he's got some time to spare.

At what fucking point does he decide to strip naked, put a Waitrose bag over his napper, secure it with a belt and then wank himself silly whilst also throttling himself to the point of blackout? It all seems a little too much effort for my liking.

I've also got another question; WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU DO WITH THE ORANGE??????

m27 said:
sweynforkbeard said:
Well how could it be? Harrods or Waitrose bag surely a must.

As I put on the other thread, it's not where the bag's from it's the quality of it. If you use a Bag for Life then it becomes a 'posh strangle wank'.

Don't die with a Bag for Life on your head though. The irony would just be too much.

Quality, I actually have tears from laughing.....

m27 said:
DirtyEddie said:

I totally agree. These people have set themselves apart from the normal run of the mill wankers and for that they should be saluted.

Having never strangle wanked myself though I am intrigued as to the thought process which leads up to one. Take our sadly recently deceased 'To Buy or Not to Buy' strangle wanker. He gets in on a Sunday evening after a few pints with mates, maybe a nice Sunday roast (no not like that Micah) and an all round pleasant day out. Having set himself in front of the telly at 9pm he sees that MOTD2 is on at 10.55pm due to the Winter Olympics so he's got some time to spare.

At what fucking point does he decide to strip naked, put a Waitrose bag over his napper, secure it with a belt and then wank himself silly whilst also throttling himself to the point of blackout? It all seems a little too much effort for my liking.

I've also got another question; WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU DO WITH THE ORANGE??????

Strangle wanked anyone else?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.