Autoeroticasphyxiation

lostmyhouseski said:
wayne71 said:
Its a sad reflection on society if people cant be satisfied with a normal wank.

wait a few years and we will probably be able to f*ck our computers too
that will only be allowed in china ,india....and er the japanese will do it anyway.....probably end up doing it on the subway in a school uniform!!

des hardi said:
lostmyhouseski said:
wait a few years and we will probably be able to f*ck our computers too
that will only be allowed in china ,india....and er the japanese will do it anyway.....probably end up doing it on the subway in a school uniform!!

How would that work?

subway,0.jpg

Timmmmahhhh said:
des hardi said:

How would that work?

subway,0.jpg

Simply insert into mouth/anus in place of fruit.

DirtyEddie said:
wayne71 said:
Its a sad reflection on society if people cant be satisfied with a normal wank.
i disagree. i have nothing but respect for a man who puts his life and reputation on the line for the thrill of a danger wank

david caradine. star of many films. will always be remembered for dying having a wank
michael hutchence. lead singer of inxs. will always be remember for dying having a wank.
that bloke off the telly. made property programs. will always be remembered for dying having a wank.

they all took a gamble and lost. true heroism imo.

Yes, but did they get there?

We need to know, is the eventual orgasm so powerful if nudges them over the edge? We need to know!
We need a man on the inside at the coroner's office.
Anyone got Quincy's number?

paphos-mcfc said:
TOOTS said:
Right make sure all the facts are correct don't want any bull i will go home tonight and try it and report back in the morning with my report
do i need to buy some fruit

Be brave TOOTS, go for a pineapple

Hadnt someone best check on TOOTS, no report this morning and I'm thinking the worst

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.