AVB sacked/Abramovich. (Merged)

Re: What comes first?

I agree the press create many self fulfilling prophecies and those who act on shit stiring i think are twats basically.

Your correct about red rom also, no fucker knows what he is thinking.
It is all guess work so when that pedo vampire **** on sunday suplement tries to say what rom is thinking my first reaction is to hide all kids then throw him the v's.

They are simply going of previous from Rom, i reckon he can change his spots and this time will give AVB the summer to get a team he wants.
No half baked journo will tell me otherwise since all they have is opinion also.

Edit:: sam also has a point, i just want to chuck an alternative view in there :)

Re: What comes first?

samharris said:
Bongo Joe said:
Have been observing the whole Villas-Boas situation and everything that's happening over there and it got me thinking. What do you think comes first? The media get on a manager's back and create the pressure OR the owner/chairman genuinely isn't happy with the manager and the media find out and react off that?

Personally I think the media create an awful lot of it and a lot of the stuff is blown way out of proportion. In my opinion nobody knows what Abramovich is thinking and whether he is happy or not. The media seem to presume and guess as to how he is feeling with Villas-Boas.

The media are just going by the romans previous handling of events...Seeing as AVb has the worst record of any manager at chelski since the takeover im sure they are on to a winner tbh.
That's true but I think after he paid so much compensation for him I think he'll stick with him for now. Saying that if they are in danger of missing out on the Champions League, that would not be good for them at all so maybe it is worth him acting now.

Another issue entirely but does anyone else think manager compensation is not such a big deal as made out? The manager is seen as the most important person at the club and the most ever paid for one is £13m and people thought that was crazy whereas players are being bought for twice/three times as much.

Re: AVB for the chop ?

Hughes isnt about to resign from QPR is he in the hope he gets offered the role, like he did Fulham??!!!!!!!

All very intriguing, player power these days disgusts me.

Blumers Bloomers said:
Hughes isnt about to resign from QPR is he in the hope he gets offered the role, like he did Fulham??!!!!!!!

All very intriguing, player power these days disgusts me.
Oh God, please let this happen. Can you imagine a Hughes/Bowen defense anchored by Luiz?

One month in and they've conceded 25 goals, "Roman, I need RSC to make my system work, obviously."

Seriously, where are you getting the impression that Luiz is terrible? This season he has been solid and since the new year he's been by far our best defender. The media ridicule train for a hand full of mistakes in his first half season here has really gone off the rails. There are enough terrible players in this Chelsea squad to slate and you pick out one of the stand out performers, when Bosingwa is wide open.

Castiel said:
Seriously, where are you getting the impression that Luiz is terrible? This season he has been solid and since the new year he's been by far our best defender. The media ridicule train for a hand full of mistakes in his first half season here has really gone off the rails. There are enough terrible players in this Chelsea squad to slate and you pick out one of the stand out performers, when Bosingwa is wide open.

It's fashionable to think Luiz is rubbish when he has been far from it. Another one in this catagory (although probably not the best place to sound it out) is Johnny Evans, been much improved this season, thought that Phil Jones would have been the end of his career at United....

Danamy said:
Castiel said:
Danamy said:
I'm hearing things are going from bad to worse within the camp, the bottom line is he's a dead man walking.

A handful of players aren't helping and it's making his position untenable

They already have a certain manager on the radar, so things not looking good for AVB.

The name i'm hearing isn't Capello...............
Then who? Mourinho? We've been through almost every (attainable) top manager there is. I wouldn't put it passed Mourinho winding them up through text messages if he wants his job back to get out of Madrid. Maybe Ferguson refuses to retire next season.

I apologise for seeming like a wind up Castiel but i can't release the name at this present time for obvious reasons.

You'll be the first to know when it's possible, that's a given...............

Shay Given?!

You tease!<br /><br />-- Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:22 pm --<br /><br />
spurspinter1 said:
Castiel said:

It's fashionable to think Luiz is rubbish when he has been far from it. Another one in this catagory (although probably not the best place to sound it out) is Johnny Evans, been much improved this season, thought that Phil Jones would have been the end of his career at United....

Get.out.of.town.

Jonny fucking Evans?! You are taking ze piss

spurspinter1 said:
I was reading on a Chelsea blog a few weeks ago that Bosingwa mistakes have cost us more goals than the rest of our defence combined and Luiz has the highest interception, successful tackle and clearance rate of all our other defenders - also second to Ivanovich for successful aerial duels. Why he gets all the stick and Bosingwa escapes scott free is totally beyond me. But if managers are silly enough to underestimate him and focus their efforts at him when we're basically playing without a right back, thats fine by me.

I think IF Roman will give AVB time and money to rebuild team, he will do amazing job. I mean, Roman has to understand that with current crop of players he is gonna achieve less and less every year, since they only get older. No manager in world will win anything besides maybe FA/Carling Cup with this Chelsea team. I might be crazy, but I really thought that the reason why AVB was appointed, was not to bring immediate success, but rebuild Chelsea team in comming years

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.