AVB sacked/Abramovich. (Merged)

AVB for the chop ? (Merged)

Can't see Chelsea turn that score around so will he be sacked or giving time? I reckon Benitez will be manager within 2 weeks

citytill1die84 said:
Fuck me his voice goes through me STOP SAYING FUCKING ER U TWAT
I agree, he must apologise for being Portugese.

Hope he doesn't get sacked. He speaks far, far better than many British managers. There aren't many as charismatic and intelligent as him, and I'd rather see people like him and Martinez in jobs than Bruce and Allardyce.
The team he's inherited just aren't performing. He showed last year what he can do with the right players. But the only thing telling me at the moment why he won't be sacked is that Red Rom spent £13m to get him!! An insane amount for a manager!! Not exactly re-assuring for supportive Chelsea fans…

Also, what Marcotti tweeted suggests AVB is a DMW.

Re: AVB for the chop ? (Merged)

When Mourinho won the league in the manner that he did, I knew in the back of my mind that we'd pay for it eventually.

I just have no idea whats next. We have no direction, the players are at odds with the management, the board is at odds with Roman and the one man I'd trust to ride in and save us (Hiddink) has just taken a new job. The most depressing thing is the uncertainty.

I hope the people on here who love to cry "Mancini out" when things go wrong, learn from our mistakes.

Re: Re: AVB for the chop ?

Castiel said:
Seriously, where are you getting the impression that Luiz is terrible? This season he has been solid and since the new year he's been by far our best defender.
The performance against Napoli maybe?

Re: Re: AVB for the chop ?

Wheelsy said:
The performance against Napoli maybe?
So we're writing off a performance where he had to contain one of the best strikers in Europe for 90 minutes (which he did well) because he was hung out to dry by Cole and put in a ridiculous position to begin with? That situation was Cole's doing and masterfully exploited by Cavani.

If Benitez takes over Chelsea tomorrow they will get top 4 100% tactically he's miles ahead of AVB

just got in and found out the score at Napoli ........... oh dear ......... hahahaha!

lets put things in perspective.

end of season Chelsea finished 2nd under Ancelotti, level on points with City and had a better goal difference.

they spend £30m on a manager, about to get dumped out of the Champions League by a very good Napoli side and leaves out Cole, Lampard and Torres, but more shockingly they are 17 points behind City have a lesser Goal Difference of 32 and there's still 13 games to go.

They are nearly as shite as Arsenal and Liverpool. Never thought I'd live to see this day .... lovin' it!!!!!

Castiel said:
I hope the people on here who love to cry "Mancini out" when things go wrong, learn from our mistakes.

Well, that isn't going to happen .......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.