AVB sacked/Abramovich. (Merged)

Roman next ??

How long will it be before Roman Abramovich chucks his toys out of the pram completely and walks away, I think he's pretty fed up of not being able to find the right manager/players combination also knowing that almost anyone he's interested in buying will be on our radar too and sure that he can't outspend us, I think one or maybe two more seasons and he will take his ball home, remember you heard it here first.

Re: Roman next ??

could be another leeds, saying that what happens if our owner walks away from us?

Re: AVB sacked. (Merged)

I think they should go for Moyes, good manager , could do well with money.

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
Player power wins again. Shameful.
Indeed. So now it's down to the next manager to get rid of these players when he arrives (or get sacked in the process). The one saving grace for us is that they'll not get the usual 'bounce' that comes with a new appointment. But a bad day for Chelsea.

Thats just what Bob did when he came...got rid of the trouble players or kept them out of the team..Adebayor,SWP,Bridge,Ireland,Onuoha etc...

I was actually not concerned about Chelsea at home. Now i'm slightly worried. They have some top players who have been orchestrated in an inefficient manner. If they grab a decent conductor they could yet be a threat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.