AVB sacked/Abramovich. (Merged)

Re: AVB sacked. (Merged)

ManCitizens. said:
Plato said:
ManCitizens. said:
Di Matteo in charge until the end of the season.

Ahh. Not sure what to make of that. I've always thought Di Matteo was decent.

To be fair he was sacked by WBA. I just hope they don't start performing.

Maybe Lampard, Cole and Terry should be joint managers with Malouda, Drogba and Essien as coaches starting next season?
they already are, just no-one told avb

If chelsea deliberately played bad like some on here are saying, then how come they put more past Bolton than we did..

Lets face it..they have gone stale and only a good clean out will remedy this.
The good news for us is that they have to wait til summer.

samharris said:
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
Player power wins again. Shameful.
Indeed. So now it's down to the next manager to get rid of these players when he arrives (or get sacked in the process). The one saving grace for us is that they'll not get the usual 'bounce' that comes with a new appointment. But a bad day for Chelsea.

Thats just what Bob did when he came...got rid of the trouble players or kept them out of the team..Adebayor,SWP,Bridge,Ireland,Onuoha etc...
And still to this day you have people suggesting almost every one of those players should be in the starting eleven. Short term gain is nice but you end up on a treadmill like Chelsea.

ManCitizens. said:
Plato said:
ManCitizens. said:
Di Matteo in charge until the end of the season.

Maybe Lampard, Cole and Terry should be joint managers with Malouda, Drogba and Essien as coaches starting next season?

Haha! Certainly seems like they're the power holders at Chelsea.

squirtyflower said:
ManCitizens. said:
Plato said:

they already are, just no-one told avb

I know its early days in our project but everything the Sheikh has done so far from sticking by Mancini after finishing 5th to building new youth facilites is a much better approach than that of Abramovich.

Old squad, no academy, stuck in a small part of land in a small stadium (for a top class club) with absolutely no plan for the future.

SWP and Bridge weren't "trouble players", they just weren't good enough and SWP was kept around for a while. Both caused no problems at all though unlike the others.

LoveCity said:
SWP and Bridge weren't "trouble players", they just weren't good enough and SWP was kept around for a while. Both caused no problems at all though unlike the others.

Just saying that I was told otherwise is all..

I actually feel sorry for AVB. Think he has been let down by the player.

That said. I hope Mansour is a much better and smarter than Chelsea's russian clown owner.

I really hope now that Chelsea miss out on top 4 and crumble.

BlueCityfan said:

That said. I hope Mansour is a much better and smarter than Chelsea's russian clown owner.

I also sometimes worry our owners will become obsessed with the Champions League, I just hope they realise that it has to be medium to long-term aspiration and continue to back Mancini and don't start a managerial merry-go round. The early signs have been good.

The Goat 10 said:
BlueCityfan said:

I also sometimes worry our owners will become obsessed with the Champions League, I just hope they realise that it has to be medium to long-term aspiration and continue to back Mancini and don't start a managerial merry-go round. The early signs have been good.

we have the greatest owners in football history, they are too smart and have too many smart people around them to cock up IMO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.