AVB sacked/Abramovich. (Merged)

Re: Roman next ??

bluebannana said:
could be another leeds, saying that what happens if our owner walks away from us?

The same would happen but they wont, they have invested not only into the club but the surrounding area in a massive way with more to come, RA is trapped at Stamford bridge by the land not being his, the business model difference is huge RA has been very short sighted actually probably because when he came along there was nobody else with anything like his spending power, that's no longer the case and I think that bugs him, our owners are setting up a long term plan, RA just threw money at the job willy nilly and it's back fired big time.

Re: AVB sacked. (Merged)

Plato said:
I was actually not concerned about Chelsea at home. Now i'm slightly worried. They have some top players who have been orchestrated in an inefficient manner. If they grab a decent conductor they could yet be a threat.

Di Matteo in charge until the end of the season.

samharris said:
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
Player power wins again. Shameful.
Indeed. So now it's down to the next manager to get rid of these players when he arrives (or get sacked in the process). The one saving grace for us is that they'll not get the usual 'bounce' that comes with a new appointment. But a bad day for Chelsea.

Thats just what Bob did when he came...got rid of the trouble players or kept them out of the team..Adebayor,SWP,Bridge,Ireland,Onuoha etc...

trouble player?

ban-mcfc said:
samharris said:
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
Indeed. So now it's down to the next manager to get rid of these players when he arrives (or get sacked in the process). The one saving grace for us is that they'll not get the usual 'bounce' that comes with a new appointment. But a bad day for Chelsea.

Thats just what Bob did when he came...got rid of the trouble players or kept them out of the team..Adebayor,SWP,Bridge,Ireland,Onuoha etc...

trouble player?

I have been told this on good authority...

ManCitizens. said:
Plato said:
I was actually not concerned about Chelsea at home. Now i'm slightly worried. They have some top players who have been orchestrated in an inefficient manner. If they grab a decent conductor they could yet be a threat.

Ahh. Not sure what to make of that. I've always thought Di Matteo was decent.

Re: Roman next ??

themadinventor said:
How long will it be before Roman Abramovich chucks his toys out of the pram completely and walks away, I think he's pretty fed up of not being able to find the right manager/players combination also knowing that almost anyone he's interested in buying will be on our radar too and sure that he can't outspend us, I think one or maybe two more seasons and he will take his ball home, remember you heard it here first.

I totally agree he's tried everything and lets face it, its just not working out. He needs to have the right manager (Ancelotti) and stick with him, giving him full control. Abramovich though is like an impatient supporter, who will inevitably get fed up sooner or later and walk away.

Plato said:
Me too. Could've done with avb being there for a good couple of weeks longer:(

Plato said:
ManCitizens. said:
Plato said:

Ahh. Not sure what to make of that. I've always thought Di Matteo was decent.

To be fair he was sacked by WBA. I just hope they don't start performing.

Maybe Lampard, Cole and Terry should be joint managers with Malouda, Drogba and Essien as coaches starting next season?

samharris said:
ban-mcfc said:
samharris said:

trouble player?

I have been told this on good authority...

can't see it but tbh i'm in no position to know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.