AVB sacked/Abramovich. (Merged)

LoveCity said:
SWP and Bridge weren't "trouble players", they just weren't good enough and SWP was kept around for a while. Both caused no problems at all though unlike the others.

SWP having his dad gobbing off at every opprtunity was enough trouble.

One good thing from this is that Porto bloke is now a dead man walking and it could not happen to a nicer bitter bloke.

Hard luck AVB have another go when the wankers who think they run the club are fucked of (cole,terry,fat frank etc etc)

What's the point of firing your manager but leaving the assistant to play out the rest of the season? If anything the entire team needs to be blown up and remade around a couple youngsters, which would have been ideal with a young coach funny enough. As of right now, Chelsea are an utter joke.

bobmcfc said:
Chelseas problems run much deeper than the manager. they have alot of aging, big headed players who think they own that club.

That's one of the things you have to admire about Bacon Face (I know, I know...) he knew exactly when to get rid of the likes of Whiteside / McGrath, Robson, Ince, van Nistlehorse, Beckham, The Lady Boy etc etc - all in the face of hostility from fans, yet the titles / cups kept rolling in......

kippaxwarrior said:
Most of the press are blaming the players for this not AVB apart from that twat Alan Green who has come up this this little gem

"I don't know him, but I thought he was arrogant"

I remember him saying exactly the same thing about Roberto early last season. He obviously uses the term on anyone he doesn't like, although he (reportedly) doesn't like Ferguson, but I doubt he would have the backbone to use that term against Taggart, especially following the thawing of relations between the BBC and Slur Alex.

Green is a contemptible wanker. A ****, if you will.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.