AVB sacked/Abramovich. (Merged)

I know it's highly unlikely, but they are still in the race for a top four position and in the FA and UCL, AVB still could have got them to a cup final and finished third or fourth.

I wouldn't mind if they finished above the likes of Arsenal/Tottenham/Liverpool, but after this decision I hope they miss out on the Champions League altogether and pay the price.

Joga Bonito said:
I know it's highly unlikely, but they are still in the race for a top four position and in the FA and UCL, AVB still could have got them to a cup final and finished third or fourth.

I wouldn't mind if they finished above the likes of Arsenal/Tottenham/Liverpool, but after this decision I hope they miss out on the Champions League altogether and pay the price.

Me too.

Abramovich looks like he's trying to beat City's record for the most managers in a ridiculously short amount of time

Rapidly becoming a joke club and I hope that they have just shot themselves in the foot again

Chelseas problems run much deeper than the manager. they have alot of aging, big headed players who think they own that club.

Lucky13 said:
bobmcfc said:
Chelseas problems run much deeper than the manager. they have alot of aging, big headed players who think they own that club.

Roman's created that problem , why bring AVB in at great expense , then not back him?

thats because hes a control freak.part of the russian mafia.total bully.

BlueCityfan said:
I actually feel sorry for AVB. Think he has been let down by the player.

That said. I hope Mansour is a much better and smarter than Chelsea's russian clown owner.

I really hope now that Chelsea miss out on top 4 and crumble.

I also feel sorry for AVB (despite his recent comments against City, that is), he never really got a chance to prove his worth in the Premier League..I do think that he would have been successful here, given a season or two, and after he got rid of the old slobs in the team..

wtf is Abramovich thinking? By doing this, he has cycled through most of the managers available, and made his club a laughing stock.. I feel the only way he could redeem himself somewhat, would be if he got rid of the striking players too, because lets face it, the current Chelsea team is no slouch, and should have won the game against WBA. They could still be a force to reckon with, if they ever decided to put their minds to it...

Saying this, I do hope they are still in turmoil by the time we face them :)

Figured I would post the link to this as well...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thenational.ae/sport/football/chelsea-stars-are-headed-for-the-exit" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thenational.ae/sport/footbal ... r-the-exit</a>

AVB, he came and he saw. One day he will return, and then he will conquer. It's written in stone.

another massive payoff for abramovich. He will have to dig down the back of the sofa again!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.