AVB sacked/Abramovich. (Merged)

Re: AVB for the chop ?

Now 1-1. Sturridge.

If Chelsea get through eventually then our match with them will be moved. From memory, there's no real reason why it can't be played on the Tuesday instead of the Monday but then TV is involved and common sense goes out of the window.

lancs blue said:
lee-mcfc said:
if chelsea win does it effect our game or anything?

Probably. On the other hand I'm not sure I want us to play them with a new man in charge, we copped for that at Sunderland.

yeah, but who's out there that would take charge of this club mid-season? Hiddink went to Russia yesterday.

Andouble said:
lancs blue said:
lee-mcfc said:
if chelsea win does it effect our game or anything?

Probably. On the other hand I'm not sure I want us to play them with a new man in charge, we copped for that at Sunderland.

yeah, but who's out there that would take charge of this club mid-season? Hiddink went to Russia yesterday.

Capello.

The_Grim_Reaper_Tattoo_by_leadz_n_inkz.jpg

Rammy Blue said:
Andouble said:
lancs blue said:

Capello.

If AVB goes this will happen

Urgh we are so shit. I can't see him surviving. The players just do not believe in him. When he took Mata off for Lampard while Meireles was still on the pitch I died a little inside.

Edit: by the way I found out today that the bookies have us as favourites to knock out Napoli if anybody wants some easy money.

Stevie B said:
What?

You spoilt little child.... 5th in the Prem, still in the FA Cup and Champs League... and you're shit?

LoL, you don't know the meaning
Its all relative. When a Champions League club can't beat a Championship club, with a large chunk of their first team injured, at home, with a squad thinner than Kate Moss; thats relatively shit.

Tuesday night at Napoli will be a totally different game. And that can kick start Chelsea's season.

Players like Mata, Meireles etc are good players but playing well below their level because their confidence is shot.

Napoli are beatable and will let Chelsea have a lot of the ball. Chelsea's poor performance today will have little impact on the Champions League game. That's the crucial one for AVB

Castiel said:
Urgh we are so shit. I can't see him surviving. The players just do not believe in him. When he took Mata off for Lampard while Meireles was still on the pitch I died a little inside.

Edit: by the way I found out today that the bookies have us as favourites to knock out Napoli if anybody wants some easy money.

Castiel, I know this may seem strange at the moment but believe me he is the man for the job, i just hope for your sake he's given the chance.

The job at Chelsea was always going to take this route regardless of who's in charge, it's a transitional period in which some strong charactors in the dressing room need to give there heads a wobble and start pulling some weight.

If this lad is given the chance to build HIS own squad (like Mancini has been given with ours) you could pose more of a threat to us than the rags in years to come.

Having said that if Red Rom gets a twitchy bum and hands him his P45 the outcome will be:

AVB >>>>> Inter Milan
Capello >>> Chelsea

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.