AVB Sacked (Merged - all in here please)

Malty said:
You have to imagine that's the end of AVB in England now, no sane owner will touch him with a barge pole.

I thought that about Mark Hughes but the man keeps getting gigs.

I've watched them more than I can reasonably explain this year and they have just been shite. Top four is the be all and end all of their thinking, and as such yesterday's game was incredibly important. They got bummed from beginning to end by their most direct rivals. Can't say it's a suprise to me, Levy is pretty ruthless.

adorado30 said:
Rammyblues said:
Just proves money does not automatically bring sucess.

Not if buy shite as spurs have...

They really haven't. Soldado, Eriksen, Paulinho and Lamela under the right manager will all likely be very good signings. What you can't do is give them five minutes in a new team, in a new league, in a shit system to show you anything they can do. Any of those players could have a place at City (Not a starting 11 place before you all jump down my throat).

adrianr said:
adorado30 said:
Rammyblues said:
Just proves money does not automatically bring sucess.

Not if buy shite as spurs have...

They really haven't. Soldado, Eriksen, Paulinho and Lamela under the right manager will all likely be very good signings. What you can't do is give them five minutes in a new team, in a new league, in a shit system to show you anything they can do. Any of those players could have a place at City (Not a starting 11 place before you all jump down my throat).
That's a champions league qualified squad with the right coach..I bet redknapp is laughing

Lord Sugar just owned the transfer muppet himself, Jim White! take a bow son..<br /><br />-- Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:24 pm --<br /><br />"I guess he'll end up back in his own country" - Lord Sugar on Boas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.