Avoiding traffic is more important than city

It's embarrassing. Plain and simple. And if you're excuse has anything to do with traffic, I question you as a fan. It winds me right up.

Danny Hoekman said:
Some people really do like to moan about anything!

It's always been the same and certainly nothing to be "embarrassed" or "enraged" about.

Bullshit, it's never been as bad as it was yesterday.

If I was one of those players yesterday, City or Newcastle, and I had reached the end of the game to see an empty stadium, then I would be really pissed off. Distraught in fact.

The more minutes of the a game you watch the bigger the blue, puts me in the top 20k at home and almost nowhere away, only done 4 this season.

Seriously, in 43 years I can count on one hand me leaving early for whatever reason. I'm just glad I'm in the South Stand as I got stuck on the halfway line for the cup games and having to keep standing up for tossers who arrive late/go for a piss/go for a pre HT pint/get back late/go for a piss/leave early really fucked me off. At least where I am they can walk behind me.

Yeah i hate it when people need a piss during the game.Keep your legs crossed and wait till half time and full time.I didnt notice the early leavers yesterday.

It started on 79 minutes near me. Where do you have to go so urgently on a Saturday evening?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.