Away fans in home sections - Again!!!

I know for a fact that borussia m'gladbach fans have been buying premium seats in the 93:20 for £80 they have been bragging about how easy it is on there borussia forum.

Last edited:
Great for rugby matches not for football!

I go to every City home match and some away. If I am in the home section for a City away match I am respectful to the home support plus I do not want to be smacked!

Rugby is different all fans are mixed you can drink and have friendly banter no problem.

There were loads of Italians in East Stand 107 and like someone has already said its the smugness of them and in your face celebrations I came very close last night to shoving the Italien in front of me over when they scored the second never come close to doing that in a rugby match!!

Am I correct in assuming that the club could be given a fuck off fine and possible ban for not ensuring fans safety. Now it seems that last night appeared to pass without incident, but as we all know, one day it won't.

They had scum everywhere in our ground last night. I was surrounded by them in 106. Restricting our view before kick off screaming Italian at their players warming up. Literally stood all over people towards the front.

The ones who did this were student types! Probably earning a living from our soft country. Absolutely fed up of City letting this happen and our naff stewards doing fuck all about it.

Granted, I had a chap next to me who was Juve and we had a good chat throughout the 90 mins about the game. Got no problem with that, it's greasy vermin who can't behave or keep their mouth shut in numbers, shouldn't be there!

No wonder we play so shit in Europe and can't get an atmosphere going. I'm never returning to a home European game for a long time after last night, our club is getting it wrong time and time again, they don't give a fuck about us. The amount of investment that's gone in to the footballing side of things as we as season ticket holders and paying fans get fuck all. Don't even get me started on the refreshments fiasco too, tried and failed to get a bottle of water at half time, could all be solved of they let you take one in the ground but no, it is a hazard haha don't make me fucking laugh.

Vermin and scum

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.