Away support...get behind the team!!

notts blue said:
agree'd it was shocking, i was on row 6 and i had a couple of lads behind me who were singing with me and 1 bloke infront, the rest just looked at us like we had 3 heads, then i heard a bloke a couple of rows behind me ask his mate where tevez was and was he on the bench?? where the fuck do theses people get thier tickets from, supporters clubs must be just giving them out to anyone i reckon! reminded me of a london away game- SHIT.

Yes spot on.
I also heard a bloke 7 rows in front ask why sparky doesnt wave anymore and unbelievable this but very true I saw a "so called supporter" 3 rows behind me who took a photograph when the players came out of the tunnel and 4 shots of the actual stadium itself.
F*cking tourists ehh. What a liberty !
I also saw 2050 people who I did not recognise from previous aways.
B.t.w when did they move the ground ?
Booked an overnight hotel at Roker beach and had to get a last minute cab to millenium way. P*ss take or what !

Keep singing everyone :-0

Taximania said:
notts blue said:
agree'd it was shocking, i was on row 6 and i had a couple of lads behind me who were singing with me and 1 bloke infront, the rest just looked at us like we had 3 heads, then i heard a bloke a couple of rows behind me ask his mate where tevez was and was he on the bench?? where the fuck do theses people get thier tickets from, supporters clubs must be just giving them out to anyone i reckon! reminded me of a london away game- SHIT.

Yes spot on.
I also heard a bloke 7 rows in front ask why sparky doesnt wave anymore and unbelievable this but very true I saw a "so called supporter" 3 rows behind me who took a photograph when the players came out of the tunnel and 4 shots of the actual stadium itself.
I too have to admit that I saw 2050 people who I did not recognise from previous aways.
Booked an overnight hotel at Roker beach and had to get a last minute cab to millenium way.
P*ss take or what !

*lol* by the way, the so called tourist taking the photos of the players and the stadium could have been me because I do that at every game. I like to arrive early and take photos before their fans arrive!! I was also taking photos of the Eccles contingent of fans yesterday!!

Prestwich_Blue said:
My suspicion, having failed to get tickets for some away games when I've never had a problem in the past, is that loads of tickets are going out the door before the ordinary fan who does know how to support the team gets a look-in.

Im struggling also to get away tickets for games that ive previously been able to get and i agree...
Maybe the wrong fans are being given the chance for away tickets!

Should away tickets be sold on an away game attendance criteria rather than loyality points????????

BigBlueNick said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
My suspicion, having failed to get tickets for some away games when I've never had a problem in the past, is that loads of tickets are going out the door before the ordinary fan who does know how to support the team gets a look-in.

Im struggling also to get away tickets for games that ive previously been able to get and i agree...
Maybe the wrong fans are being given the chance for away tickets!

Should away tickets be sold on an away game attendance criteria rather than loyality points????????

How much difference do you think that'd make?

The people who go away are the people with the most loyalty points.

BigBlueNick said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Im struggling also to get away tickets for games that ive previously been able to get and i agree... Maybe the wrong fans are being given the chance for away tickets! Should away tickets be sold on an away game attendance criteria rather than loyality points????????

No conspiracy theory Move along now..nothing to see here !

In all fairness; We did have an 800 allocation missing for persistent standing.

Maybe the missing 800 was our barotone section

Would a daytripper of tourist travel all the way up to Sunderland on New Years Day?, they were blues with the neccessary points, we just have to accept that our fans are too embarrassed and self concious to sing and show some animation.

Part of the reason could be that we just don't have enough good songs to sing. Too many are about the rags and more recently about scoring when we want to. We need to lose the bitterness we carry and start enjoying whats in front of us on the pitch. What we need is array of good songs with more than one verse like utd and the scousers. It's not all bad could be worse we could be like everton.

philiph20 said:
Would a daytripper of tourist travel all the way up to Sunderland on New Years Day?, they were blues with the neccessary points, we just have to accept that our fans are too embarrassed and self concious to sing and show some animation.

This

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8krF_QDf2JE[/youtube]

Expectancy, in my opinion, is to blame.
Only games that atmospherically hit home these days are against the big sides or after a chain of events resulting in ecstasy, and even a single goal doesn't do that anymore, Wolves for example, where we scored 3 in 5 minutes was an example of an odd chain of events resulting in ecstasy.

Eccles Blue said:
Taximania said:
notts blue said:

Yes spot on.
I too have to admit that I saw 2050 people who I did not recognise from previous aways.
Booked an overnight hotel at Roker beach and had to get a last minute cab to millenium way.
P*ss take or what !

*lol* by the way, the so called tourist taking the photos of the players and the stadium could have been me because I do that at every game. I like to arrive early and take photos before their fans arrive!! I was also taking photos of the Eccles contingent of fans yesterday!!

It could also have been me cos I took some photos to go with the ones I'd taken in Newcastle on New Year's Eve. I usually take photos at away games. We're both obviously 'tourists'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.