Away support

...them Cancerian lot are always crawlin behind ya, me bein a tad taller i normally let em stand infront of me so they also can see the match whilst not feelin left out.

Always get a few Sagittarians stood near me, hooded up to fuck n' always pointin and gesturin at them blasted sitters ! (wots that all about)

The Geminites of our congregation remind me of some of the Alliance lot always stood back-back makin a racket, carot gold bunch in the main tho...

Leo'pudlions-okay, tho only knownin the words to one or two chants in the mane and tho self opinionated in vocal support they are never shy on a roarin contribution, probs thee pride of the pack n' every single blessed one of em totally innocent of any' wrong doins of an awayday.

Libratonions-always weighin up their next move buh' once made they keep a good balance !

Virgo'ites-so wot if half of em have never had sex, as long as they keep tryin to cum they'l learn makin noise can actually be very therapeutic.

Pisceans-webheads these lot, friggin sure they all went the same school as they like to jump in no matter the weather.

Aries/Arie'n-talk about rammin down ya throat bout how bloody pure they are, reckon most of em shit malteser lumps whilst smugly double checkin each one is so so spherically perfect but aslong as they dont forget to cheer the lads they'l do...

Capricorns at the match-ya bob, bill, rob, ben, de niro, bertrum type of folk however ...don't be fooled for a friggin minute by their interlectual precision manicured lookin facial hair runnin from nose-2nd chin ...i know it looks decievin but most of em are loud as fuck after afew supps.

Aquarians-never far from a jar or two, most of em that use to stand on the Kippax were responsible for all them big yellow lookin steamin puddles you slipped upon ...granted the more reformed of em make noticeable waves of an awayday.

Scorpion loner blues ...if asked to sit could leave you with all maner of burnin sensations tho the snap is normally louder than the actual you know wot...

So there you have it ladies n' gentlemen ...our away support summed up !

ps ...us Taureans of an awayday simply keep everyone in line feelin no need to bully rest of flock ;-)

MrLeeC said:
de niro said:
MrLeeC said:
That's the biggest bullshit i have read on here! That's a ridiculious assumption that the standing up "brigade" are bully's. Maybe there fans who have paid alot of money to go to the game and want to stand and sing cheer the lads on. The atmosphere is not the same being sat down. Each to there own. I stood up all game and was not asked to sit down once. If it was such a big law i would of been asked a few times to sit down but i didnt.

who said they were bully's? i was stood up all game and i'm no bully. had i wanted to sit i would have done, if i had a child with me i would have done, had i had an elderely/ pregnant family member with me i would have done.the person in front of me should not take that choice away from me.
thats why other clubs should follow our lead and make a section for standing, if not they should enforce standing, not showsec style but they should enforce it.

But if i want to stand i will stand. I paid my money just like you have. If i want to stand and chant get behind the lads on the pitch then i can.

If you want to sit then thats your choice! If i want to stand i will stand my choice. I dont think im hard or billy big bollocks, i think i am a fan wanting to get behnd my team!

dont like it then move.

no you move, move to a different sport because football is played in all seater stadia, thats the law.

I made noise because City deserved it. I stood because the seats are too low and I like standing. Hardly cause at away games for some Deliah Smith outburst...

felixbg said:
if you want to stand just go to the back on the steps. stewards ask you to move just tuck in the stands. soon as they go away move back onto the steps. done that every game pretty much for the past 3 seasons. simple
yup, did this at fulham. although stewarding was abit lax there i brought my pint of my guinness straight from the bar to the back of the stand without even attempting to hide it, prefer it that way!

sibs50phead said:
Don't keen on London games myself Saturday was pretty poor with loadsa tourists!!
Maybe it was poor because we started off slowly playing wise.
I was in the lower tier row A and i thought it was great on Saturday.I have under 3000 points and the lower section would be the area the so called tourist would be in.No one sat done in the lower so all the problems seem to be in the upper section where all the locals were. ;>)

Saturday was my first away of the season and I thought it was a good day out and a reasonable atmosphere. Aside from anything else, I don't know how anyone could sit in those seats for the full game anyway. I'm a borderline midget and even I struggled to sit down without the seat infront digging into my shins and having half an arse cheek on the lap of the bloke sat next to me.

I don't understand why people on here seem to be so obsessed with what everybody else does at the game. Who really gives a shit? My season ticket is in East Stand Level 3. If you want to experience proper day tripping, come and sit up there for a game. It can be a bit annoying but it's hardly worth letting it ruin the game.

surely the most important thing is that city have taken the full allocation in london at top dollar for a televised game and managed to sell them out.

if we keep taking the full allocation it gives more people a chance to come along and watch the team away, and if that attracts some new fans then surely thats good for mcfc.

de niro said:
MrLeeC said:
de niro said:
who said they were bully's? i was stood up all game and i'm no bully. had i wanted to sit i would have done, if i had a child with me i would have done, had i had an elderely/ pregnant family member with me i would have done.the person in front of me should not take that choice away from me.
thats why other clubs should follow our lead and make a section for standing, if not they should enforce standing, not showsec style but they should enforce it.

But if i want to stand i will stand. I paid my money just like you have. If i want to stand and chant get behind the lads on the pitch then i can.

If you want to sit then thats your choice! If i want to stand i will stand my choice. I dont think im hard or billy big bollocks, i think i am a fan wanting to get behnd my team!

dont like it then move.

no you move, move to a different sport because football is played in all seater stadia, thats the law.

So is the fuckin opera!!!

Away games every blue should be on their feet. There'll be fans eating prawn sandwiches too soon for fuck sake.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.