Away tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Danamy while I agree that there should be more transparency with regard to the allocation it has to be pointed out that some of the people on the coaches might have got their own tickets. Also some branches double up with branches close by. :-)

But, like you, & I’ve asked this question myself a few times, members need to know just how they decide how many tickets to give each branch!
I know for a fact that some branches are over subscribed yet other branches are working with scraps....takes the piss

I'd be be asking for this information as part of the work we'll be doing in the Ticketing sub-group & would be disappointed if we weren't given it. The question is whether the club would want it publicised or kept confidential.

Where do requests like this sit under the freedom of information act?

Could someone with say 15000 points for example as where they rank on the points list?

Seen on Facebook a 6yo with a schalke away ticket. Wonder how he managed that!? I’m all for young people having tickets...

Seen on Facebook a 6yo with a schalke away ticket. Wonder how he managed that!? I’m all for young people having tickets...
There’s plenty of examples of this on social media some as young ones never miss a game, you do wonder how they get a ticket

Can a qualifying adult not pull a junior ticket through for Schalke as you would for a normal league game

There’s plenty of examples of this on social media some as young ones never miss a game, you do wonder how they get a ticket

They used to set aside a few junior tickets available with a qualify adult ticket. So the top points holders could get a junior as well and take their son/daughter, not sure if this still happens?

They used to set aside a few junior tickets available with a qualify adult ticket. So the top points holders could get a junior as well and take their son/daughter, not sure if this still happens?

me neither tbh, strange how some can get tickets for every game where they are in short supply like Newport last week.

Can a qualifying adult not pull a junior ticket through for Schalke as you would for a normal league game

Not usually for Euro games
There are no discretionary prices and juniors are supposed to qualify on their own points.
Clearly he has more than 16,500 points from his six years supporting City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.