Away tickets

What's the upper tier looking like? I qualify at 3pm and hoping I haven't been fucked over by the 18-25 mob!

If you are after a pair online two of the blocks are vending row 70, the other 62 (block 220).

Not sure if front to back or back to front selling online for upper, but they are all far away.

You couldn't be backing up my points more if you tried - you are like many who don't want to put the graft in to get yourself up the ladder because of the "shitty games on a wednesday night" but you want to go to Old Trafford.

As someone against these changes I apologise if sometimes the way we write about this comes across as personal abuse, it's just that those who think these changes are great have no idea the sacrifices we've been through over the years to get to where we are. It's such an emotive subject because if you are in the higher points bracket you have essentially dedicated your life to following City - and as I've said much earlier in the thread, do not get that mixed up with thinking that we believe we're "better" fans or "bigger blues", we all love the club and I sometimes wish I was someone who could just pop into the local and watch an away game on the telly with his mates, but we're wired up differently - not better or bigger - differently.

As I've said, I could just have an I'm alright Jack attitude about this because I will not be caught on my points and I know that if I wanted to I could go to every away game this season. But the points system is important. It is not a closed shop. All games do not sell out at high points. And those of us on high points are not all over 50. It is not a cartel.

I agree with you. However the club needed to be transparent with how many go to corporate, the city family and the OSC. They also needed to introduce a system where its extremely difficult to buy a ticket to pass on.

it could easily be the fairest way about the whole thing but sadly the bit of effort needed to do so isn't there.

So say your circumstances changed....say you had to work Saturdays or midweek and could no longer attend those games yet had been to every game for the last 20yrs+....yet for all that loyalty throughout those years of a lot of thin.....you could no longer get a ticket. Do you think you should maybe have at least a glimmer of an away ticket in the future?....imagine when you had your first season ticket as a young kid you had no hope of ever following city away from home ever. Surely younger blues deserve a chance of a ticket do they not?

Read my posts. I'm 100% in favour of a rolling system that allows younger fans to catch up.

Meanwhile as we fight amongst ourselves to get hold of tickets these agencies seem to have no problems.
This took less than a minute to find in total 51 tickets being advertised.
Two of the adverts offering 4 in away end
1 offering 20 and 1 offering 23.
The club however choose not to investigate these mainly because they know damn well where they're coming from in the first place

2hmeg6a.png

Meanwhile as we fight amongst ourselves to get hold of tickets these agencies seem to have no problems.
This took less than a minute to find in total 51 tickets being advertised.
Two of the adverts offering 4 in away end
1 offering 20 and 1 offering 23.
The club however choose not to investigate these mainly because they know damn well where they're coming from in the first place

2hmeg6a.png
So will someone at the club explain how these tickets ended up on these sites? Is it any wonder that games are sold out at such high points level when if you have a bit of money it dead easy to circumnavigate the system. Looks like I will miss out with 19k and will have no chance unless it's the likes of Norwich away at 5.30 with no transport back until Sunday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.