Back In For Sturridge

SamTheGuru said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
flinty1975 said:
quality! LMFAO

The worrying thing is i cant tell if he is serious or not

Mark Hughes knows a lot more about football than me and he always picked Ched over Sturridge....

And all the other managers no alot more about football than me or you and Ched plays in League 1 and Sturridge plays in a top 4 side in the Premier League and also is an England international

Chud Knickers doesnt even play for the poxy Welsh side

hope we go for him, keep hearing about Mancini saying he wish he was still at city

What would the point be? He would rarely play and would bring almost nothing to our club. Hopefully next year we have the order of Aguero, Balotelli, Guidetti. The Italian is way better then Dzeko and Guidetti would make a great second striker to augment.

In the role he wants to play (centre forward) we don't need him, we're quite well stocked in that department wouldn't you say? Three high profile players who can play there and one kid out on loan who is being trailed by the biggest clubs in Europe. Sturridge should accept his wide forward role as he seems effective in it.

citytill1die84 said:
20m no thanks he had his chance and picked the greed.

Agree. He couldnt wait for a pay rise or his chance up front.
Now chelski are on the slide he wants out??
Fuck him. I hope he retires with an empty medal cabinet.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
SamTheGuru said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
The worrying thing is i cant tell if he is serious or not

Mark Hughes knows a lot more about football than me and he always picked Ched over Sturridge....

And all the other managers no alot more about football than me or you and Ched plays in League 1 and Sturridge plays in a top 4 side in the Premier League and also is an England international

Chud Knickers doesnt even play for the poxy Welsh side

92573-Royalty-Free-RF-Clipart-Illustration-Of-A-Fish-Caught-On-A-Fishing-Pole.jpg

Fantastic player and seems to have fulfilled his potential at Chelsea. I don't think they would sell though. He is the future of their forward line and at the end of the day Torres isn't scoring goals and Drogba is out of contract at the end of the season. This is just a problem that they wouldn't wish to face.

I also don't think that they'd sell based on the message it would send out to potential signings that they wish to attract and the fact that they'd be selling to the potential champions this season would simply be counter productive to what they're trying to do at the club.

Would take him but think he needs another season at Chelsea playing every week, then when he is up there with the best he can come home on the cheap.

So dont sign a new contract Danny boy!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.