Bad Pills at Warehouse Project

samharris said:
johnny on the spot said:
Man dies and five taken ill after event at Warehouse Project

The people were all attending the Warehouse Project on Trafford Wharf Road

Police are investigating whether a "bad batch of drugs" caused the death of a man who collapsed at Manchester's Warehouse Project.

Officers were called to Manchester Royal Infirmary in the early hours following the death of the 30-year-old.

Five other people attending the Trafford Wharf Road venue were taken to hospital after taking a drug, thought to be ecstasy, police said.

They are currently being assessed and treated by hospital staff.

Det Insp Aaron Duggan said: "We have now launched an investigation to establish the circumstances leading up to his death.

"It is possible that there may be a particularly bad batch of drugs out there in the community and that is a concern to us.

"If you attended the Warehouse Project last night and are feeling unwell, I would ask you to go to hospital for a check up as soon as possible."

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-24314997" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-ma ... r-24314997</a>

Keep your wits Kids xx

I perfectly see where you are coming from johnny as used to pop pils til cows came home in the 90's but we should also take a bit of perspective too..

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/sn/tvradio/programmes/horizon/broadband/tx/drugs/survey/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/sn/tvradio/program ... gs/survey/</a>

Uk related deaths in 1 year;

Cocaine-214
Canabis-1
LSD-0
Ketamine-1
Amphetamine-35
Heroin-700
Ecstacy-27
Tobacco-114,000
Alcohol-40,000.

Guess which two are perfectly legal ???

responsible for 2,065 uk deaths per day between them

Plus 2000 people a year die from over the counter NSAIDs. The demonisation of street drugs especially is actually insane. Obviously people need to be a little smart but most are safer than ibuprofen.

Wonder if DL up there think it's ok for people to feel sympathy for people that died abusing prescription drugs they were legally prescribed.

Re: Re:

samharris said:
cockneycarparkm32 said:
SWP's back said:
You are just showing how out of touch you are (and having met you, I'll vouch for you being out of touch).

No one, other than older people with no clue, thinks any "scene" is particularly "cool". Do you think you are cool when having a beer or a fag? It is exactly the same thing. Drugs are not cool in any way, but the right one in the right venue and a good night becomes one of the best times of your life.

Exactly . People take drugs to enhance the moment ,may it be in a nightclub or rave , at the pub , in the cinema ,theatre or any of the other Arts , even just making a connection with friends or a lover in your own home , or at the football :)

LSD at the cinema.. never again ;)

Wow .... brought back a flash from the past , went to Salford cinema to watch a late showing of nightmare on elm street off my box .On the way home watching all the Rick Astley looky likey `s falling out of Heartlands nightclub near where the warehouse party is now . We had the terrors crossing the swing bridge to be met with the most surreal moment it was chino`s overkill I tell ya . Thanks Sam ;)

SWP's back said:
themadinventor said:
I suspect some of them are defending the "scene" so they look like they are in the "scene" and cool etc but that's their call, at the end of the day as you say it's an Internet forum and even with the occasional meet up very few of us really know many others on here......
You are just showing how out of touch you are (and having met you, I'll vouch for you being out of touch).

No one, other than older people with no clue, thinks any "scene" is particularly "cool". Do you think you are cool when having a beer or a fag? It is exactly the same thing. Drugs are not cool in any way, but the right one in the right venue and a good night becomes one of the best times of your life.

So when we met what was it that gave you impression that I'm out of touch ??, C'mon mr lets make it personal tell us all !!"............... I'm taking that very personally so lets fucking hear it ??

themadinventor said:
SWP's back said:
themadinventor said:
I suspect some of them are defending the "scene" so they look like they are in the "scene" and cool etc but that's their call, at the end of the day as you say it's an Internet forum and even with the occasional meet up very few of us really know many others on here......

So when we met what was it that gave you impression that I'm out of touch ??, C'mon mr lets make it personal tell us all !!"............... I'm taking that very personally so lets fucking hear it ??

Well, someone needs to smoke something.

themadinventor said:
SWP's back said:
themadinventor said:

In respect of the fact you are not of that generation.

who the fuck dies from smoking weed?

is that even possible?

ubyta3ur.jpg

Re:

denislawsbackheel said:
SWP's back said:
denislawsbackheel said:
Darwin award candidates
Like every person that died from alcohol or smoking I guess?
What a moronic post!

Both products you mention are legal and controlled. Theses dickheads took ecstacy.
As I said Darwin candidates, the gene pool won't miss them.

What an idiot you are - how can call them dickheads and deserved to die - have some fucking sympathy, this is life we are talking about

Whoever is making the dodgy pills needs putting down, endangering peoples lives like that for a few quid is a cunts trick.
Some of the best nights of my life on pills when you get everything just right, the music, the people etc.
Saying that they deserved to die, are dickheads or saying they are "darwin award" candidates you are just showing how out of touch with real life you are, really shit thing to say.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.