Bad Pills at Warehouse Project

While dlbh post was a tad simplistic and certainly lacking sensitivity i think where all drugs are concerned people should be aware of any dangers, i know drinking a bottle of whisky a day will kill my liver and probably the rest of me, if i decide to do this anyhow that is my lookout and would expect no sympathy.

I don't touch ecstasy but even a middle aged bloke like me with no experience knows swallowing a pill bought from a random stranger is pretty stupid, if people want to play russian roulette with their lives that is their business but unlike alcohol which would kill you over a period of years you are talking about a small chance of not even making it through the night

Kids and adults make daft decisions especially under the influence but gambling with your life is pretty fucking dumb

i'm a pretty well behaved lad, i don't look for trouble, i work hard and try to come across as polite and as intelligent as possible.

my mates are the same. we're all well brought up.

the thing is, not a single one of any of my friends have never tried drugs.

there isn't a person i went to school with i can think of that never tried anything.

dennislawsbackheel is living in denial.

ban-mcfc said:
i'm a pretty well behaved lad, i don't look for trouble, i work hard and try to come across as polite and as intelligent as possible.

there isn't a person i went to school with i can think of that never tried anything.

It is certainly different now, i was lucky that when i was a kid if i wanted to try drugs i wouldn't have a clue how to get them because none of my immediate friends touched them, nowadays it seems a lot easier, not sure about legalising them though

Re:

denislawsbackheel said:
SWP's back said:
denislawsbackheel said:
Darwin award candidates
Like every person that died from alcohol or smoking I guess?
What a moronic post!

Both products you mention are legal and controlled. Theses dickheads took ecstacy.
As I said Darwin candidates, the gene pool won't miss them.

You really are an utter ****.
I read on here that you used to be a teacher.
You shouldn't be in the same fucking postcode as a child, and I am embarrassed to share a foum with such an unfeeling wanker as you.

Lucky13 said:
You should be able to buy drugs from registered dealers , where the quality is guaranteed , ***** who sell snide gear should be charged with murder.

I wouldn't buy a rolex from a lucky lucky man, can't believe some drug dealers are dishonest, who would of thunk it

hilts said:
ban-mcfc said:

It is certainly different now, i was lucky that when i was a kid if i wanted to try drugs i wouldn't have a clue how to get them because none of my immediate friends touched them, nowadays it seems a lot easier, not sure about legalising them though

when i was under 18, it was easier to buy drugs than booze.

everyone knew where the local drug dealer lived and if you knocked on his door then you could have got something straight away.

i didn't but everyone knew you could do that.

Lucky13 said:
You should be able to buy drugs from registered dealers , where the quality is guaranteed , ***** who sell snide gear should be charged with murder.

I agree, however, people will still buy shit stuff as it will be a be a lot cheaper

hilts said:
Lucky13 said:

I wouldn't buy a rolex from a lucky lucky man, can't believe some drug dealers are dishonest, who would of thunk it

Get your point but I've always believed that a dealer who can prove the quality of his gear is better than one who can't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.