Bad Pills at Warehouse Project

Ducado said:
I mean you just wouldn't would you?

The day they legalise and regulate recreational drugs can not come soon enough

A few weeks ago we were talking about the "Gin Craze" in 18th Century England, exactly the same thing happened, adulterated gin was killing thousands and leaving many more blind, they regulated the supply and the problem was solved.

Did we not lean from prohibition America? prohibit the supply of something that people want, leads to the creation of organised crime, I am afraid I may upset some on the left when I say "you can't buck the market"

The Dutch have it right regarding pills and clubs where they have little testing booths to check the ingrdients

CITYBOY1000 said:
I went through a 'phase' back in the 1980s.

I 'dabbled'.

Basically, when you are hooked, you will buy from anyone.

Hooked?! To ecstacy? Nope

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Alcohol and tobacco ARE DRUGS.
In fact they are two of the most physically and psychologically addictive drugs ever made.
They kill more folk in one day than all illegal drugs do in a year.

This is true.

I don't do drugs unless they are cigs and booze ;-)

This is one of the reasons I have never dabbled in drugs. You just don't know what the dealer is giving you. Could be and aspirin tablet for all i know. Not worth the risk.

I'll echo pretty much every sane sentiment on here. Some drugs may be harmful to society (crack, heroin etc, though you could make an argument to legalise them all) but ecstasy is not. Anyone who says otherwise just doesn't know anything. In majority of cases where people die from pills it's not actually ecstasy - hence this is an arguemnt for legalisation. Prof Nutt, an expert in this area, concluded horse riding was more harmful than ecstasy. Even bloody America is starting to change its stance on drugs. Prohibition doesn't work.

denislawsbackheel said:
What is you dolts don't understand
DRUGS are illegal.
No tolerance is what we need

Alcohol and cigs are legal.

What a moronic simplistic argument. To take it to the extreme (and admittedly fairly ridiculous) comparison killing Jews, gypsies and disabled people was government advocated in nazi Germany.....

johnny on the spot said:
To quote Chris Morris:

'Some people say that alcohol is a drug. It's not a drug, it's a drink'.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9tdcGmBefM[/youtube]

CITYBOY1000 said:
I went through a 'phase' back in the 1980s.

I 'dabbled'.

Basically, when you are hooked, you will buy from anyone.

not sure you can get hooked on pills. Went through a stage of being abit to into my coke. That's stopped. Had my last night on drugs forever on Wednesday. Had pills, MDMA and some Ket. Felt like shit all weekend. Drugs aren't for losers there for having a good time. But think my time has come to an end! Was good whilst it lasted and I wouldn't change it for the world.

ps I went out on Wednesday because I'm a student not because I'm a tramp

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.