Ballon d'Or 2023 | Haaland finishes 2nd

Messi will win it because of the Wold Cup

I hate how it’s become based on the highest achievements you won in a season ( CL,Euros or WC)

It should be based on stats and performance and if it was,then yea, Haaland could and should win it, in my opinion

Messi will win it because of the Wold Cup

I hate how it’s become based on the highest achievements you won in a season ( CL,Euros or WC)

It should be based on stats and performance and if it was,then yea, Haaland could and should win it, in my opinion
Maybe it should go to Alvarez then?

If he scores a couple tomorrow night he might be in with a shout.

How many CL goals does he have this season and how many decisive. I feel those are the factors.

Haaland seems to get less decisive goals in important games than I would expect given his goal return.

If Haaland scores a hat-trick in Istanbul then it will be a toss-up between him & Messi ,but isnt the Balon D'Or best in europe ? So a hat-trick of trophies and 50 odd goals in a season has to trump what Messi achieved at PSG , the World Cup is a FIFA competition quite sure they have their own World player of the year bullshit award , give him that , Haaland is the best player in europe

If he scores a couple tomorrow night he might be in with a shout.

How many CL goals does he have this season and how many decisive. I feel those are the factors.

Haaland seems to get less decisive goals in important games than I would expect given his goal return.
I don’t think he’s even that good a player yet to be getting the Balon d’Or. He’s an incredible young goalscorer who is still developing as a player.

There are better football players in our team than Haaland.

I don’t think he’s even that good a player yet to be getting the Balon d’Or. He’s an incredible young goalscorer who is still developing as a player.

There are better football players in our team than Haaland.
Although I agree I think we have seen that R9 and Messi' numbers have been a huge influence on the balon d'ors destination over the years.

The question wasn't 'is he the best player in the world', it was 'can he win it'.
The answer is 'possibly if he catches the eye during the CL final'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.