Ballon d'Or 2023 | Haaland finishes 2nd

Haaland should be in the running for this season ballon d'or. Guy is smashing every goal record there is and having a phenomenal season. If we win UCL this season then his chances of winning it increase manifolds.
Probably go to Messi again for world cup, CR 2nd

Joke how Aguerro, De Bruyne or Kompany never got one in past.

I reckon our lads have a really good shout at winning the CL position awards they hand out at the CL draw. Balon D'or we can hope but I reckon they'll give it Messi cause of the world cup + last they can give him

He’s won the treble in his first season here, scoring 52 goals.

But he plays for us so the cartel will probably find a Brentford player to give it to. Or 72 year old Messi in his retirement league in Florida.

Nope.

That lad from Barnsley should though. For me he's the best player in world football.

Rodri should win it
Kev or haaland aftet that

anyone saying messi is pissed no little Julie no world cup for argentina

Last edited:
I found this interesting....

I'd argue:

1 - The Treble is a bigger achievement than winning a World Cup.

2 - Scoring/Assisting for PSG in Ligue 1 is significantly easier than doing it in the Premier League.

There are also some funny comparisons where they list things like 'major trophies' and Messi's includes the French Community Shield.

Let's be honest. Messi is a brilliant player, but if he wins it ahead of Haaland it will prove the Ballon D'or is nothing more than a popularity contest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.