Ballon d'Or 2023 | Haaland finishes 2nd

I will predict another cert for an award... England Football Women’s Team will win the BBC Sports Personality Team award.

Its being reported that Messi once again (8th time) has won this years Balloon d`Or with the Ladies Spanish Captain has won the Award also in her catagory.
Stinks to me but I suppose with Messi also helping Argentina to a World Cup win then that would have pushed the voting in his favour.
Ah well Haaland will get it one day.
Not while he's a player at MCFC he won't.

If the World Cup is the deciding factor then Alvarez wins hands down , he won a treble and a World Cup and made massive impacts on all the trophies , as others have said , its a sentimental decision because Messi will never win it again , no doubt he will end up back at Barca if they can scrape the money together for his wages but he will not be anywhere near a Balon D'Or in the future.
Yes. Of course he does.

However, he is a player at MCFC

I honestly can't see a City player winning the Ballon d' Or in this climate of hostility and racism against the club.

No matter what we go on to achieve in the future, we'll never be accepted into the institution.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.