Ballotelli appeal (Merged)

Re: Ballotelli appeal?

Numptyed said:
Not only was it not a sending off but it was a pen IMO, we should appeal this and not just for the rags game but because he should never be banned for 3 games for being fouled!
Bobby manc would go with the Chelsea line up against the rags anywho.

well played today blues

Have you watched the replays?
Balotelli was in the wrong both times. I'm a big fan of balotelli, even have his name on my shirt but he was definitely in the wrong and deserved to be sent off.

So it's been appealed, but we are not sure if that means he can play vs rags on Wed, hopefully he can, he looked immense today

RandomJ said:
You serious? he kicked out at him just because he didn't make contact dosent mean it shouldnt of been a red.

He's such a talent but he is seriosuly fucked in the head and i mean to the degree where he needs professional help. Imagine if he did this against the rags or during a really important match. We can't afford to have a liability like this because as was shown against Arsenal going down to 10 against a top side you have no chance.

Probably the worst thing I have ever read on here.

20sbc07 said:
Numptyed said:
Not only was it not a sending off but it was a pen IMO, we should appeal this and not just for the rags game but because he should never be banned for 3 games for being fouled!

well played today blues

Balotelli was in the wrong both times. I'm a big fan of balotelli, even have his name on my shirt but he was definitely in the wrong and deserved to be sent off.

mancini has said we will appeal and for us to go through the appeal process there must be somthing to indicate it was not the correct decision by the ref,i did not go to the game but when i looked at it on tv i said yes a sending off now after looking at pictures etc i say no def not a red caed desision

city diehard said:
I was there at the game, They were tangling together at first and to me it looked like he did a little stamp.

luckily thats what the appeal system is for as first impressions in real time can be misleading fella. Look at the pic a page or two back.

Its a dubious decision to say the least - no backlift. When compared to Huddlestones proper stamp it seems ludicrous that he was sent off.
The thing I dont understand is why we delayed coming on the pitch at half time. It seriously pissed the ref off -he couldnt wait to make us pay for it and it took him 4 seconds and continued it all the second half. If he was available I would have him on the bench.<br /><br />-- Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:55 pm --<br /><br />Its a dubious decision to say the least - no backlift. When compared to Huddlestones proper stamp it seems ludicrous that he was sent off.
The thing I dont understand is why we delayed coming on the pitch at half time. It seriously pissed the ref off -he couldnt wait to make us pay for it and it took him 4 seconds and continued it all the second half. If he was available I would have him on the bench.

20sbc07 said:
Numptyed said:

well played today blues

seen it a good few times on the streem i was watching and i think your wrong mate, never a sending off IMO no intention at all he was trying to get his leg back and the twat started clutching his face even though he didnt touch him.

lHsLSl.jpg

Still not sure about it, to be honest. Huddlestone's was definitely more of a stamp, but I can kind of understand why the ref thought that Balo had either stamped on or kicked the Baggie. We had pissed him off by coming out late after H/T; his reaction on the pitch, pointing at his watch, was evidence of that. That pic does look sort of like a kick by Balo.

I know someone who wasn't too happy with him;
g8M8ul.jpg

Just got back. That ref was a joke very one sided performance. Tbh it looked like he kicked out from where i was but the ref didnt see it he waved play on then when the west brom players kicked up a fuss he went for the red straight away. This is the twat that failed to send rat face off v stoke, hes not fit to ref, shocking standard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.