Ballotelli appeal (Merged)

Re: Ballotelli appeal?

I don't think we should appeal. The David Gill old boys club (aka the fa) would never ever accept it and would probably give him a 5 or more match ban - which they are able to do - if they believed we had only appealed so he could play on Wednesday.

Plus, I don't actually think we need him on Wednesday. We are better than the scum and can and SHOULD beat them at home.

I hope we do appeal, clearly was a nothing tackle all he was doing was trying to keep his balance, it's not as if he's done what Adebayor did! If we do appeal he should be on the bench and we should play the same team Wednesday and bring in Johnson!

lee-mcfc said:
the guy is class
was never a redcard, even looked on RAGCAFE and they said that was harsh should have been a yellow

i'd appeal
Yeah might have been a yellow which would have then been a red but it was never a straight red which is why we should appeal and win. Think we might have got away with a trick here if it all plans out

Mancini has confirmed we will challenge the decision. So what happens, is his suspension postponed?

No where near a red card the ref was shit
Fulop's Reflex said:
To be fair, that was a red card.

-- Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:24 pm --

No where near a red card the ref was shit
Fulop's Reflex said:
<br /><br />-- Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:24 pm --<br /><br />No where near a red card the ref was shit
Fulop's Reflex said:

if it was a striaght red card then he will miss three games i think so will be worth appealing,but if it was a secand yellow he will only miss one match.

[bigimg]http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/49835000/jpg/_49835522_balotellikick.jpg[/bigimg]

Mulumbu's got hold of his leg... He should get away with it.

We'll see...

if it was a striaght red card then he will miss three games i think so will be worth appealing,but if it was a secand yellow he will only miss one match.

It's a blessing in disguise. The kid would be a liability on Wednesday.

No way was that a red. You can see in the picture Balotelli is looking at the ball not the idiot whose wrestling his leg.
Appeal and its a result if we win
If we lose it shows again how bent it all is

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.