Ballotelli doesnt like Manchester (Merged)

I would like to ask from you guys,
Why if a guy is potentially world class footballer has to behave in a way that certain people would want him to behave. Is being a world class footballer his fault that it should take his privileged to grow up. Money cant grow you up , you cant give 15 year 20 million and ask him to start a business or think like a 30 year old. If any of you moved from one city to another to live there you have o adjust at every corner before becoming familiar.
I for one applaud Balo for his stance, yes he is a good footballer and earns loads but what he does is his personal stuff.
He is at his best when is at the job , 90% people always woman about where they work or who they work with or the kind of place they work at. It's human nature . Please give lad a break he has not done any thing immoral or un ethical just few pranks and stuff blown out of proportion. He was honest about how he feels about Manchester but he didn't woman about it.

And to my friends who think just because he earns loads he should behave a certain way this quote I heard in a movie makes a lot of sense.

"Money doesn't change you, it changes the people around you"

Disappointing quotes but I can't say I'm surprised by them, Mario has the potential to be a world class player but I've always had the feeling he won't be here when he reaches it.

Dirtymindz said:
Why if a guy is potentially world class footballer has to behave in a way that certain people would want him to behave. Is being a world class footballer his fault that it should take his privileged to grow up. Money cant grow you up , you cant give 15 year 20 million and ask him to start a business or think like a 30 year old. If any of you moved from one city to another to live there you have o adjust at every corner before becoming familiar.
I for one applaud Balo for his stance, yes he is a good footballer and earns loads but what he does is his personal stuff.
He is at his best when is at the job , 90% people always woman about where they work or who they work with or the kind of place they work at. It's human nature . Please give lad a break he has not done any thing immoral or un ethical just few pranks and stuff blown out of proportion. He was honest about how he feels about Manchester but he didn't woman about it.

And to my friends who think just because he earns loads he should behave a certain way this quote I heard in a movie makes a lot of sense.

Spot on . Especially the last bit. I salute you , sir.

Ragnarok said:
Dirtymindz said:

Spot on . Especially the last bit. I salute you , sir.
This!

BillyShears said:
Talented he may be, but we all know deep down inside there's little difference between Balo and Carlos. I fully expect him to start agitating properly for a move next summer.

Anelka syndrome.....

We should just enjoy him while we have him and rest assured when he goes he'll get adequately replaced.

There it is in a nutshell. Nobody thought Mario would be a blue long term (I know I didnt anyway) but I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts - especially if he can perform like he did yesterday on a regular basis.

It definitely sends out a bad message to all the players in world, future big stars, young players, kids, present stars that the club's star players like Tevez and Balo cant STFU and get on with it.

I'm sure Yaya loved Barcelona more than Manchester or Kolo with London the same, but they wont come out to cry about it. They get on with it.

There is a harsh line between "I'm homesick", "I miss my people, my family" etc.
But this "I hate Manchester' "I'm so unhappy here" is absolute joke.

I can't help but think that we as a club don't help matters by going to sunny California on a pre-season friendly, it turns the players heads to what they're missing and hardly sets him [and the rest of the team for that matter] up for the grim reality that is the english winter [over a third of the season is played through a Manchester winter] we need players that understand the language, and understand the geography of where Manchester actually is, before they arrive, City the only football team to come from Manchester, we need to get rid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.