Ballotelli doesnt like Manchester (Merged)

Re: Ballotelli doesnt like Manchester....

jjeangi said:
Seriously, what 20 year old wouldn't miss the the city he's known his whole life where all of his relationships, friends, and birds are. How many of us expats WEREN'T homesick at first?
THIS Im sure if I had to live in London I would still miss Manchester. But surely he must know how the media are going to interpret it.

Damanino said:
It definitely sends out a bad message to all the players in world, future big stars, young players, kids, present stars that the club's star players like Tevez and Balo cant STFU and get on with it.

I'm sure Yaya loved Barcelona more than Manchester or Kolo with London the same, but they wont come out to cry about it. They get on with it.

There is a harsh line between "I'm homesick", "I miss my people, my family" etc.
But this "I hate Manchester' "I'm so unhappy here" is absolute joke.

Same as that.

BillyShears said:
ManCashCity?

Must try harder son. You stand out like a shakin' Fergie at a statue convention....

if ur implying im a united fan please dont make me sick!!!!! big deal if my name is mancashcity, im loud and proud that we have plenty of cash to burn. I dont see how that can make u think im a rag???? paranoia at its best mate

MancashCity said:
This is becoming ridiculous! valencia recieves a pay rise no bullshit made up as to what it is???? had he been a city player they would be saying he's on 200,000 a week, ballo can go we dont need him or his sulking ways. Im convinced that the medias agenda is a racist one. Our owner is an arab muslim and they dont want him to succeed hence the amount of negativity towards us. I have never seen anything like it!!! Cmon boys the title will shut em all up for sure its gotta be done, its the only way...

put simply, fuck off you rag ****.

citykev28 said:
MancashCity said:
This is becoming ridiculous! valencia recieves a pay rise no bullshit made up as to what it is???? had he been a city player they would be saying he's on 200,000 a week, ballo can go we dont need him or his sulking ways. Im convinced that the medias agenda is a racist one. Our owner is an arab muslim and they dont want him to succeed hence the amount of negativity towards us. I have never seen anything like it!!! Cmon boys the title will shut em all up for sure its gotta be done, its the only way...

hey cmon guys i swear to u all im a citizen through and through. I live in melb aust and had a bit of an interest in torres at liverpool when i first got into soccer then jumped on city when the sheik took over because i am also a muslim hence my comments earlier bout the medias agenda. I have been discriminated against all my life down under because of my name and i get the feeling the media loves having a crack at us because of our owners race and religion. No rag here mate im telling you this 100%

balo said he's happy at city & gets along well with everybody including mancini but he doesn't like manchester as a place. he misses his home in brescia & his family but he specifically said he doesn't miss milan.

yet ssn led with the tag line that balotelli's "done it again". done what ffs? he's given an opinion on manchester which has no bearing on football or his career. always a negative spin on balotelli in the media even when he makes several positive comments in the same interview.

LoveCity said:
Why must someone at our club give the world another reason to drag the MCFC name through dirt every week. Even if it is misinterpreted or altered slightly, they should know what will happen. Mancini needs to muzzle him. Do we hear Silva, Kompany, De Jong, or Dzeko open their mouths regularly, and I'm sure Silva gets homesick for Gran Canaria regularly.

The question is why Sky would ask if he's happy in Manchester? when the answer is obviously NO!!! OH headlines all over...... Balo's homesick

do they ask Kompany, De Jong, or Yaya?

citykev28 said:
MancashCity said:

i am NOT A RAG so please dont insult me

Can see a January transfer back to Italy,probably on loan,particulary if he doesn't get amongst the goals,in first half of season.

Theres no doubt this mon has the ability,on the field,but he is gonna drag our club through the mud at this rate,all these outbursts,is he an attention seeker or something,fuck sake lad,get your head down,bang a few in,and do us all a favour and shut your trap for a bit !!

We dont need shit like this every week,enough is enough

Rant over !!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.